Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Officially Announced for XBL Arcade and PSN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
played the demo for ps3 and was HELLA fuccin dissappointed..... its like they used all there skills on ssf2thd and did nathan to this one..... granted there was only 6 players and no online but that shit was disappointing as fucc....
Man, even if they didn't touch this game and left it as is it'd be fuckin perfect.. I heard the demo is hella lame tho only lettin you play online wit like barley any characters..

Does anyone know if they are adding any new characters to the game? As long as Mega Man, Venom, and that big ass x-men machine dude are up in this bitch then i'am good.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^Sentinel

They're supposed to have all the same characters and they're all unlocked as soon as you buy the game
I hate that song with a passion which is why I tossed my MVC 2 in the gargbage.
lol.....I hated the song too, but I usually had headphones on at the arcades anyways. But that song isn't nearly half as bad as the Street Fighter 4 song

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Playable Marvel characters include:

1. Blackheart
2. Cable
3. Captain America
4. Colossus
5. Cyclops
6. Doctor Doom
7. Gambit
8. Hulk
9. Iceman
10. Iron Man
11. Juggernaut
12. Magneto
13. Marrow
14. Omega Red
15. Psylocke
16. Rogue
17. Sabretooth
18. Sentinel
19. Shuma-Gorath
20. Silver Samurai
21. Spider-Man
22. Spiral
23. Storm
24. Thanos
25. Venom
26. War Machine
27. Wolverine (Adamantium Claws)
28. Wolverine (Bone Claws)

Playable Capcom characters include:

29. Akuma
30. Amingo
31. Anakaris
32. B.B. Hood
33. Cammy
34. Captain Commando
35. Charlie
36. Chun-Li
37. Dan
38. Dhalsim
39. Felicia
40. Guile
41. Hayato
42. Jill Valentine
43. Jin
44. Ken
45. M. Bison
46. Mega Man
47. Morrigan
48. Roll
49. Ruby Heart
50. Ryu
51. Sakura
52. Servbot
53. Sonson
54. Strider Hiryu
55. Tron Bonne
56. Zangief

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Ah yes ah fellow DAN player we R' rare and few.
I love picking dan, I'm just not that fresh with him.....that foo is pure comedy to me....I pick dan when I think the person I'm playing against sucks and I'll usually make fun of them as I'm talking shit about how much dan sucks but I'm sill kicking their ass!!

I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE YOU BEEZY!!!!!

I'm living the high life :knockout:

Oct 23, 2006
For those of you who play Tournament more, what rank are you and how many tournaments have you won? Im on a trip so I have only been playing in the arcade, but back home my stats are g2-C w/9 tounrnaments won so far. I have stepped my game up since being gone though so hopefully I start rackin them up quicker.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
A1Yola you are living my dream right now.. I wish i was in Japan in the fuckin arcades..

Heres something i always wondered.. Does Japan have weed? lol im sure they do but how easily is it found?

Ya' gotta go to arcades blown as fuck... Shit, you know what, since i jus quit smokeing weed and a $50 oxycontin habit i will have money to burn now.. I think i'am gonna save up for a ticket to japan and take my weeks vacation out there.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
^ from wut my boy told me who lives in Tokyo, weed is not easily found & is a big deal if ur caught widdit... somethin' like he'd lose his job & get expelled from the country or sumptin'... I forgot the specifics as we were in the midst of gettin' blown when the dicussion occured lol...

But yeah, it's at the point where he doesn't even smoke when he's out there... which I imagine is difficult for him, cuz he used to be as big of a stoner as they come!

Oct 23, 2006
^ from wut my boy told me who lives in Tokyo, weed is not easily found & is a big deal if ur caught widdit... somethin' like he'd lose his job & get expelled from the country or sumptin'... I forgot the specifics as we were in the midst of gettin' blown when the dicussion occured lol...

But yeah, it's at the point where he doesn't even smoke when he's out there... which I imagine is difficult for him, cuz he used to be as big of a stoner as they come!

ya, B-san hit the nail on the head, if you get caught you are basically fucked so bad that it aint even worth it. They wont let you come back for mad long. Plus I only got enough money to stay here for three weeks, so I think i can manage. The ganja out here is garbo also so I would much rather wait till I get back to the SEA and get blown off some shit that will make me feel like I am in high school again. This is the first time I havent smoked for this long in like 5 years no joke. Suprisingly I dont feel that much different at all. Weed only effects your short term memory but if you blaze everyday for years and years you pretty much just lose that whole chunk of your life.... still, I have no regrets. Smoking weed makes you a better person.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I laughed when I saw k-dogg ask about weed in TOKEyo, but then I read the next two posts I....nevermind, where's the pic

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
^ LOL....

Funny thing is my boy in Tokyo just hit me sayin he gon' be in the bay at the end of the month.. the first thing on his to do list? Weed & pills lol

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
PlayStation 3 owners are going to have to wait a couple of weeks longer than Xbox 360 owners to get their hands on Marvel VS Capcom 2.

At the time the July 29th release date was announced for the Xbox Live Arcade version of Marvel VS Capcom, the Capcom Europe website contained an image showing a similar release date for the PlayStation 3. As it turns out, that image was a bit misleading. Capcom has now passed along the official word on the PlayStation Network version, delivering an August 13th release date and a $15 price tag for the Capcom/Marvel Comics crossover.

It's funny. I figured when Capcom announced the exclusive PlayStation Network demo for the game that the PSN version would drop first. Must be those dog days of Summer of Arcade.