Marvaless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2003
www.unknownterritory.com
I was talking to my boy Mo-X last night and someone brought up the song "We ride, We high, westside" that Sarkastik did with Marvaless, this shit is sick especially the beat. I'll admit she does kind of sound like a dude on that song, but then Mo says straight out Marvaless is a guy. Mo you told me to prove it, and maybe you were just gone off something when you said this but you are very wrong. Marvaless is a GIRL.
Sacramento, California-based hardcore rapper Marvaless debuted in 1994 with Ghetto Blues; in addition to successive solo releases including 1995's Just Marvaless and 1996's Wiccked, SHE also made a series of guest appearances on records by acts including 2Pac, Conscious Daughters, Mac Mall, Master P's West Coast Bad Boyz, and such AWOL label mates as Lunasicc and C-BO. Fearless followed in 1998. Ghetto Blues 2001 appeared three years later. Everyone else set Mo straight and let him know what the real deal is.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
damn, mo had to have been trippen on some shit......even i know Marvaless is a female......

Nov 8, 2002
Just like that! I always see another female in the game straight representen and holden it down for us females and here comes someone clownin and tryin to hate........Marvaless is tight and she has to be hard core to get all you dudes to listen to her.....Us females have to work extra hard and it is harder for us in this game just because as society has made it a "Mans World" females are hardly ever taken serious........Marvaless is harder then alot of dudes on the mic.........stop hatin and show the sista some love..........................!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
jesus christ, I can't even be funny old mo-x these days... i know who the fuck marvaless is and know quite a bit about west coast rap artists, i was just simply pointing out that she doesn't sound like a female on that particular cut... but since I now know for sure that it's a female on that cut, i'll make sure to remove it from my list of songs and delete the mp3 file... better yet, i'll just remove her verses from the cut and make 'em back 2 back Sarkastik verses... thanks come again.

:cheeky:

May 10, 2002
mo-x said:
jesus christ, I can't even be funny old mo-x these days... i know who the fuck marvaless is and know quite a bit about west coast rap artists, i was just simply pointing out that she doesn't sound like a female on that particular cut... but since I now know for sure that it's a female on that cut, i'll make sure to remove it from my list of songs and delete the mp3 file... better yet, i'll just remove her verses from the cut and make 'em back 2 back Sarkastik verses... thanks come again.

he he he he...yous a bastard...i luf it...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
mo-x said:

Yeah......uh huh......likely story. SOUNDS good! :rolleyes:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:

Kaoz shoots low.........KICK SAVE!!!!!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
marvaless: "yeah he's that dumbass on the siccness who thought I was a dood, just cause I own his ass.. pssh" - naw, it's all gravy... girl sounds hard as fuck with Sarkastik, great song, I listen to the shit everyday, and i'll mos def be picking up YK's new shit cause Marvaless is on there, and her new album from West Coast Mafia... i was sold a long time ago, just wasen't sure if I had all my ducks in a row... lol