marvaless- ready made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
the latest marvaless album is slapping pretty tough. i can pretty much let it ride all the way through, she's gassin. production and features are all coo. if you dont have it, you should definetely swoop this up

Nov 20, 2007
yea ready made is tight. i only wish they had really threw the song she did with pac and storm up on there like it says on the tracklisting.

Nov 15, 2005
yea ready made is tight. i only wish they had really threw the song she did with pac and storm up on there like it says on the tracklisting.
That's some shit. That's really the main reason I wanted 2 cop the album. Thanks 4 the info. Maybe it's one of those situations where you have 2 let the last track play 4 like a min or 2 at the end and then that song will play.

Nov 15, 2005
^^Yes it is. I have a bootleg of the track as well but I wanted an official cd quality version of the track. I have a mixtape (by Rah2k I believe) and there's a remix of that track with just Pac and C-Bo. It's coo. I like the original version better honestly.

Nov 15, 2005
^^You are correct. That song is hella tight..."will there ever be peace? or are we just headed 4 doom still consumed by the streets? and I know there'll never be peace that's why I keep my pistol when I walk the streest."