MARVALESS (NEW VIDEO) "YOUNGSTA"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BEST FEMALE RAPPER FOR REAL.
BOSS, QUEEN LATIFAH, MONIE LOVE, EVE, MC LYTE, LIL KIM, LADY OF RAGE, JEAN GRAE, DA BRAT, STORM...That's some heavy competition for Marva Jean. I don't knock what you saying but she has some real heavy competition when it comes to "best female rapper". I've always been a MARVALESS fan so I can dig it

Jan 1, 2013
BOSS, QUEEN LATIFAH, MONIE LOVE, EVE, MC LYTE, LIL KIM, LADY OF RAGE, JEAN GRAE, DA BRAT, STORM...That's some heavy competition for Marva Jean. I don't knock what you saying but she has some real heavy competition when it comes to "best female rapper". I've always been a MARVALESS fan so I can dig it

Boss, Jean Grae and Lyte are the only ones on that list who can compete. I don't they even still rap.

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS was a one hitta lets keep it really real now lol smh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Any non New York/New Jersey artist who's ever been on Def Jam has never been marketed and promoted right after they 1st album. Warren G, Jayo Felony, WC, BOSS, and so forth and so forth. She had some serious kidney issues that affected her real life bruh so rapping wasn't even in her business at the time. Trying to live another day was.

Feb 13, 2004
I Like Marva's style.........