Marvaless Interview Drop Your Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Honestly - I feel like Marvaless has always been on some racist shit.

I guess if i kept dropping the N word in everything i was saying - you might think i was racist too.

I wish her success. But she aint attracting no dollars of mine.

And since i didnt grow up in her neighborhood - maybe shes alright with that. She cna be focus on selling 50 copies of her album to the people in her neighborhood who had the same struggle.

May 28, 2016
WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AREN'T FOCUSED ON WHAT THE MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE....YOU ARE FOCUSED ON THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF AN ARTIST THAT YOU ONLY KNOW "THRU THE MUSIC", RIGHT??
SOUNDS TYPICAL BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND AND YES IT TAKES A CERTAIN LEVEL OF MATURITY TO GROW OUT OF THE MENTAL STATE WHERE NIGGERS, CRACKERS ETC. EXIST.

Jan 2, 2006
Honestly - I feel like Marvaless has always been on some racist shit.

I guess if i kept dropping the N word in everything i was saying - you might think i was racist too.

I wish her success. But she aint attracting no dollars of mine.

And since i didnt grow up in her neighborhood - maybe shes alright with that. She cna be focus on selling 50 copies of her album to the people in her neighborhood who had the same struggle.
so you hate her because you fantasise about her being a racist? lol

Aug 17, 2002
Blacks calling whites the devil, maybe this is a result of being disgruntled about oppression?

A white person saying the N word...what's this person disgruntled about?

Apr 25, 2002
It all adds to the divide.

People want the cycle of hate to end but turn around and continue to add to it.

No matter what the motive or reason is behind it - racism is wrong at all levels. It's a cancer in society that does nothing to further society or relationships.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Blacks calling whites the devil, maybe this is a result of being disgruntled about oppression?

A white person saying the N word...what's this person disgruntled about?
Fear..jealousy..feelings of inadequacy...confusion about one's own place in life..maybe one was victimized by a certain group and feels anger...or maybe the person is just an asshole

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It all adds to the divide.

People want the cycle of hate to end but turn around and continue to add to it.

No matter what the motive or reason is behind it - racism is wrong at all levels. It's a cancer in society that does nothing to further society or relationships.
how is calling a white devil a white devil or a cracker a cracker racist? Again, are you denying they exist? Are you familiar with the term origins? You seem a bit out of touch.

What country do you live in?

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
You are an idiot.

White Devils and Crackers existed when niggers existed. It was in a vacuum of extreme racism. To move away from that means to stop calling black people niggers and stop calling white people Devils and crackers.

But until everyone can unite and stop being so divided, racism will be strong in America on both sides of the coin.

So hey - fuck it. Keep throwing around Devils, crackers and niggers. There is plenty of profit to be made from the divide.