Martel Webster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Went into plaid pantry bought some shit, i go back by the drinks and shit come back and Martel Webster is at the counter buying some swishers, his boy was with him and the dude asked from Martels ID he was like "you dont know who i am?" his friends like "you dont know who he is?" the dude at the counters like uuuhhhhhmmm no .. hes like "you dont watch sports man?" while hes sitting there talkin to dude hes ganked hella candy off the counter shit was funny, right before he left he was like "Im really out here"

Jun 27, 2005
hahaha, I'm not surprised, martell looks like he smokes weed
What I dont understand is why he wouldnt just send his boy into the store for him. It seems like a pro athlete wouldnt want to take the chance of having their "good guy" rep tarnished. Especially in Portland where it seems like the whole city has bought into the concept of having a choir boy image for the team.

Sep 4, 2002
What I dont understand is why he wouldnt just send his boy into the store for him. It seems like a pro athlete wouldnt want to take the chance of having their "good guy" rep tarnished. Especially in Portland where it seems like the whole city has bought into the concept of having a choir boy image for the team.
true, he shouldn't be openly buyin swishers and making scenes at a local convenient store while gettin munchies

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Went into plaid pantry bought some shit, i go back by the drinks and shit come back and Martel Webster is at the counter buying some swishers, his boy was with him and the dude asked from Martels ID he was like "you dont know who i am?" his friends like "you dont know who he is?" the dude at the counters like uuuhhhhhmmm no .. hes like "you dont watch sports man?" while hes sitting there talkin to dude hes ganked hella candy off the counter shit was funny, right before he left he was like "Im really out here"
straight savage

Nov 24, 2003
What an idiot.

You really gonna jepordize your endorsements and some of the millions you are making over some candy??? I just lost all respect for dude. I mean thats on some 2nd grade trying to impress your friends shit.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
You can see it when he start to heat up on the court

Martells gonna be the next troublemaker for the franchise lol

now that Zach's gone the police are praying for a lil blazer action

Sep 4, 2002
You can see it when he start to heat up on the court

Martells gonna be the next troublemaker for the franchise lol

now that Zach's gone the police are praying for a lil blazer action
yep he is the cocky one on the team thats for sure, my buddies and I always are talking about martell's attitude

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
What an idiot.

You really gonna jepordize your endorsements and some of the millions you are making over some candy??? I just lost all respect for dude. I mean thats on some 2nd grade trying to impress your friends shit.
damn i've never heard someone so ass hurt over a fucking celeb buying a pack of swishers. lol. mr. nice guy acts like he himself is losing endorsements.:(:(

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
he didnt even do shit he just bought the swishers it was his friend that was takin the candy this shit was last night or maybe the night before

it was funny cus the dude at the counter was clueless and martels friend was like why dont you watch sports, the worker was like "Theyre money hungry" and martels boy was like "money hungry huh? oh you think theyre money hungry?" and hes gankin hella shit

Apr 25, 2002
I went to HS w/ him (for 1 year), my brother was in his class, so of course we were all so proud and happy for him being a lottery pick (despite the disappointment my UW fan part of me felt).

But about a year ago he dropped WAY far in my book, when asked his opinion of the Sonics situation by a reporter, he said something like "I don't want to say anything on this subject" b/c apparently he and Howard Schultz's kid are very close, or some super gay shit like that, I just rolled my eyes and was like "Martell, what the fuck." The guy grows up in Seattle and just b/c he was able to rub elbows as a teenager w/ some really elite rich people (b/c of his basketball ability), and he's basically afraid to say the Sonics leaving is a damn shame b/c he's afraid of offending his friend, that's fucking horseshit.

If I was friends w/ a kid and his Dad was the single largest reason that a local professional sports team is leaving town, not only is that friendship over, but that kid's phone number, address, all that shit, is becoming public information.

Fuckin Uncle Martell, turning his back on his hometown like that.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL you're mad at him for giving the "professional" response? Its not like you asked him personally and he said that. He said it to a damn reporter.
For something so blatant as the man who built a coffee empire in our city practically handing the team over to a bunch of desperate out of towners, to not condemn that is simply selling out the city. And that's publicly, but privately, if he's still fucking around w/ Schultz's kid, then he obviously cares not one bit about pro basketball in Seattle even though he is a pro basketball player from Seattle.

Sep 4, 2002
For something so blatant as the man who built a coffee empire in our city practically handing the team over to a bunch of desperate out of towners, to not condemn that is simply selling out the city. And that's publicly, but privately, if he's still fucking around w/ Schultz's kid, then he obviously cares not one bit about pro basketball in Seattle even though he is a pro basketball player from Seattle.
you're asking him to care about something he doesn't really care about.... lol sue him...

he has a different opinion about a sports team. I don't agree with it, but whatever. its not like his opinion changes anything either way