mars school house glock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
itz a good album, I wouldn't say one of the best horrorcore albums ever, it's a step up for Mars and highly above the other bullshit within the horrorcore community but I'm waiting for a more serious album from Mars that would deal with more of a darker, suicidal, murderous, type of theme.

sumtin liek Mars Attacks but darker I guess

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
mars did all that emo shit before... before he changed his voice... sarcasm fits today tho...
Horrorcore fans are emo

all they do is wear black, cut themselves and talk about depressing bullshit

only difference with me is, I barely listen to anything that could be consider horrorcore and I don't wear alot of black anymore

Feb 23, 2003
itz a good album, I wouldn't say one of the best horrorcore albums ever, it's a step up for Mars and highly above the other bullshit within the horrorcore community but I'm waiting for a more serious album from Mars that would deal with more of a darker, suicidal, murderous, type of theme.

sumtin liek Mars Attacks but darker I guess
I ALWAYS THOUGHT MARS ATTACKS WAS MORE ON SOME GANGSTA SHIT WITH A SPLASH OF HORRORCORE HERE AND THERE RATHER THAN BEING A HORRORCORE ALBUM.. MARS NEEDS TO MAKE THAT REAL DARK TYPE OF ALBUM WE WANT FROM HIM

May 24, 2002
I ALWAYS THOUGHT MARS ATTACKS WAS MORE ON SOME GANGSTA SHIT WITH A SPLASH OF HORRORCORE HERE AND THERE RATHER THAN BEING A HORRORCORE ALBUM.. MARS NEEDS TO MAKE THAT REAL DARK TYPE OF ALBUM WE WANT FROM HIM
^ this

Why? Because it's not old? Because it's not ICP or IP? It'll be a classic then. Mars Attacks is.

ICP and IP have done 1 horrorcore album each.

ICP's horrorcore album was Ringmaster and if you want to be generous then Riddlebox too

Insane Poetry did Grim Reality

Both of them are HORRORCORE classics

As Justin said and I have said many times in the past... Mars no longer does "horrorcore" and just because something has a good production value or raps about killing someone doesnt mean its a horrorcore classic. :cheeky: