Mars please clear this up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
I kno this kind of a big question n proly pressure on u not to say n answer the wrong thing. Whuts the bullshit on horrorcore.com forums that ur gunna quit? Please tell us that aint true. Clear this up a lil bit for your fans here in this forum that worship you.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
He isn't quitting. He is just taking a step back for a bit. He doesn't want to put out garbage music (like half the shit people on the siccness listen to). He wants to put out some quality shit, and he wants to record it at his own free will. You can't just say you're going to walk into a studio or wtfe and bang out an awesome track.

That is my take.

Apr 23, 2007
i heard something like that too from my homeboy...my homeboy is friends with ADR's son, and he told me that...but i dont know about it tho...it would suck to see mars quit...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
TaxMan said:
He isn't quitting. He is just taking a step back for a bit. He doesn't want to put out garbage music (like half the shit people on the siccness listen to). He wants to put out some quality shit, and he wants to record it at his own free will. You can't just say you're going to walk into a studio or wtfe and bang out an awesome track.

That is my take.
Yeah im sick of all the Mars albums always coming out constantly...

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Mars Attacks was for the Mad Insanes. That was something I recorded for the fans. This next one is for me. Since I started recording this, I been through a lot of shit good and bad. Right now, I'm going through a bad time in my life. This one is for me. I am recording as I feel like it. I'd rather drop an album every few years and have it become a classic in Horrorcore, than to drop 10 a year and have each one of them not mean shit. Am I quitting music? No. I simply can't do it. I would love to quit and never look back but all of you are here. Music is in my blood. All my friends are from music. I can never get away from it. So I'll record a track when its eventful. Not because I have to, but because I want to. People want to see me quit. People want to see me fall, but it wont happen. When ever I put out something for Horrorcore, I will always be the one on top. I just don't care enough about shit right now including music to give anything 100% unless I have the feeling in me. So when the album I'm working on is done it will be from both Mario and Mars. I have recorded 10 tracks for the album. I only have 4 that I feel are keepers. Thats the way I'm doing this shit. I don't make music for anyone else except for me. Mad Insanes have suported me for years. Most of you have been here for me for years and years an I appreciate it, but I'm just doing my music how I see I should.