Mars involved in Red Lake Massacre!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Yes, his dad commited suicide, a year later his mom got remarried then a few years after was in a car accident and got brain damage and his cousin died. The kid lived a pretty horrible life with bad memories. RIP to the victims and to him cause even what he did was wrong but hell looks at the hand the poor kid was dealt.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^true dat but tha kid was already fucked in tha brain i mean i listen to sicc shit, and make sum too, but that aint bout to be tha reason i kill sum muhfuckaz if i kill sumbody its gon be about sum treal ass shit not cuz MARS MADE ME DO IT im sure mars played no part in his urge to kill he was jus sick in tha dome and enjoyed hearin about it cuz thats how he felt i bet he wanted to kill b4 he heard mars, mars might have been tha reason kid aint been killed his self b4 he prolly listened to mars and may have helped him cope wit life... but ya know people are fuckin crazy man you neva know what a muthfucka could be plottin...

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Doubt it. A lot of people in the genre from fans to artist are sitting there crying like they don't mean half the shit they say. Reality is too much for the majority of the fans and a number of the smaller artist to swallow and deal with. That just what I observe, but yea... Matter of opinion.