Mars - Go Suicidal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2008
Yeah i know the stories behind some girls, he doesnt own the rights and all that. I seen a video for this song on youtube so i guess thats as good as im gonna get lol. Thanks though man.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
who exactly owns the rights for this album? I know he went to jail and shit but I wonder where he's at now and why he isn't releasing the shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^we just need to get the files to Mars so he can finish it off. Big Ant was in jail, Mars was busy, ADR was fightin cases and ol Gabe here was busy pushing other shit. The album is sick, I can't wait for it to see the light of day, now it's just a matter of Mars getting it and updating certain aspects. There is far from bad blood or anything, it was all simply a matter of timing.

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
^we just need to get the files to Mars so he can finish it off. Big Ant was in jail, Mars was busy, ADR was fightin cases and ol Gabe here was busy pushing other shit. The album is sick, I can't wait for it to see the light of day, now it's just a matter of Mars getting it and updating certain aspects. There is far from bad blood or anything, it was all simply a matter of timing.

Don't play wit my emotions Gabe!

Sep 6, 2008
so what are the chances of this SGDTD seeing the light of day?? its crazy its the detox album of the underground

and this song had to be put out somewhere.. they played it on the news in studio version