Mars at the Gathering 09!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Fuck the Gathering. Why pay to be around Juggalos for four days straight?
The Gathering, a place to get robbed by some assholes, and have nothing done about it. You get to hang around people who don't bathe and smell like shit and won't hesistate to make it known. You get to see naked ugly ass white trash people. You get to get sprayed with soda and be sticky.

sounds like fun....

Apr 13, 2007
you people obviously never been to a gathering. its called getting a hotel. im going to try to go this year but i dont know if i can take all 4 days off of work.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Fuck the Gathering forreal though. Plus they keep it on the East Side, so I can really give a damn about it, I'll never go to one.

There's no hope, I'm alone, miserable, and possibly asexual (I only get sexual urges from anime these days, other then that I see only impurity in women).

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
The only thing that sucks about the gathering is the juggalos. :cheeky:

I'd just get into fight after fight with all them punks if i ever went to one.

but good shit for Mars. What is this, the third gathering in a row?

Jun 21, 2006
Gathers are fun, you gotta go to one to understand last year was the funnest one other than my first, missed Mars though cause I was too fucked up to check on the time.

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
i missed mars the first year cuz he got arrested and ended up playin un announced on a diff stage. and last year he only had a 20 min set (lame idk why theyd give him such limited time). he played 3-320. i was so fucked up n tired that night i took a nap. i woke up at 3fuckin15 am i ran clear the fuck over there to see if i missed it sure nuf i did. but i got to talk to him tho