Married to Juana Prod. By Steve Vicious...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
Damn homie you did your thang on this one. Needless to say, the beat knocks cuz Steve Vicious is known for bein a sav on the boards but the concept, your flow, and the quality was on point. Don't sleep on this shit yall.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
Good looking ya'... and Sau... The first thing im doing when I touchdown is going to ANY taco SHOP!! then imma get at you for some of them Cali Veggies ya dig? HA

And GAS ONE....

Your signature man... Damn... Thats the next thing i'm scooping up when I get in town... One of them Asian/Pacific Islander slut muffins...

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I agree with gas on first impression i was thinking the same, but its definitley well done ...chalk up another one for young Noiz....and young Sau..whats the 22nd?
Whats poppin 50 cal... Yeah man.. I know that concept has been done before... But I want it to bang out the Noiz version... ha... The 22nd I'm in dago... I been out here in New York for over a year now and this cold ass weather got me looking at plane tickets everyday.... But yeah man.. Imma try to connect wit as many homies as possible to bang out a few songs so I can come back to New York and show all my folks out here how we do it back home... I got a couple shows in Vegas too Feb. 29th and Mar. 1st with Packablaks, Black Dot, Tommy Redding and a few more dudes...

Good looking on the feedback ya'll... appreciate the love...