MARK HENRY AS A WORLD TITLE CONTENDER....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......if wwe thinks they are goin to get ratings with Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry for the World Title they are sorely mistakin...Rey deserved it soooo much more than Mark.

Aug 19, 2005
i love angle...and since hes "technically" not on raw anymore...cant enjoy anymore hbk matches with him....so idtake the next best thing in rey...the match with Mark is goin to be completely boring...

Aug 19, 2005
if rey wins the rumble id be so fuckin geeked....but in typical fashion itll prolly be masters or someone else who isnt ready...oh and for the record....i think a carlito/edge feud would be awesome...id also like to see shelton get a title shot...hed be a great champion like kurt.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Luckily Mark Henry's contract is finally up this summer after 10 fucking years of worthlessness. I highly doubt WWE will resign his sorry piece of shit ass.

I give Mark Henry one thing though, he's a smart business man, he asked for 10 years, 1 million a year, GUARANTEED contract from the WWF 10 years ago and he got it, he became a millionaire from basically doing absolutely nothing.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
InfamousICON said:
Luckily Mark Henry's contract is finally up this summer after 10 fucking years of worthlessness. I highly doubt WWE will resign his sorry piece of shit ass.

I give Mark Henry one thing though, he's a smart business man, he asked for 10 years, 1 million a year, GUARANTEED contract from the WWF 10 years ago and he got it, he became a millionaire from basically doing absolutely nothing.
actually that was the dubs mistake. Mark henry didnt make that deal. During
the "monday night wars" a superstar was able to pull in that kind of chedder just for having a name. The dub approached henry and angle with the same deal after they both won the olympics in atlanta. Henry being the being the smart business man (yea sure why not) took the deal. Angle laughed at the contract and tore it up. It wasnt till two years later he was watching wwe tv and wanted in finally. They told him hed have a try out but the $10 million was off the table. Angle says that if he took the orignial deal that he probably wouldnt be where he is, and wouldnt have the same drive that he does.

Dec 30, 2003
mark henry was the shit... sexual chocolate.. those were some funny days.... when he would fuck with uhh..... mae young hahaha that was fuuuny as fuck

Feb 8, 2003
Rey is not getting that belt or winning the Royal Rumble for awhile. Randy Orton is suppose to win the Rumble setting up him and Angle for Wrestlemania. I would love to see Henry get that belt atleast one time bc he would smash half the roster in real life if he wanted too.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn so much Mark Henry hatred! I wish he took the belt in that battle royal just because Angle has had the title so many times. Thing is its bad timing cuz the guy who has the belt at this time usually holds on to it till wrestlemania so they can whoop up the main event for a couple of months and Henry isn't main event of the biggest show in the business material

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think the Cena push is over, with all the Vince heat against Shawn Michaels I think he might take the belt again for Raw.

Raw has been kinda shitty since Eric Bishoff left