MARIJUANA BUST ON MY FRIENDS PROPERTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
Authorities Ask For Help In Massive 'Pot' Bust

(AP) LOS ALTOS HILLS, Calif. Santa Clara County investigators are asking for the public's help after making what's being called the largest marijuana haul in the county's history.

After getting a tip about a massive marijuana garden, authorities say they uncovered 32,000 thousand marijuana plants Thursday growing on property owned by a summer camp.

An official with the drug task force team that found the marijuana says the plants would have sold for nearly $128 million on the street.

Authorities say the plants were growing on land owned by Hidden Villa, a summer camp and educational ecology non-profit group.

Deputies say the property owners had no knowledge of the marijuana.
So basically this guy from my school, his dad owns this huge peice of land on the hills. And someone started a weed plantation there. 128$ million dollars worth.. crazy

Feb 5, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
he said it was hella intricately set up too irrigation systems and stuff

WELL OF COURSE. THERE NOT GONNA WATER EACH OF THE 32,000 PLANTS 1 BY 1. LOL THIS MAKES ME WANNA STEP MY GAME UP. A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY TO BE MADE

Feb 5, 2006
Maniac541 said:
last week they got over 100,000 plants near apple gate lake. paper said it was the mexican cartel growing it, they arrested one of them and he said he was gettin paid 1500 a day to take care of the plants
I HEARD OF SUMTHIN SIMILAR SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE IN THE HILLS. DUDE SAID THEY WERE PAYING HIM DAILY JUST TO WATCH THE PLANTS. HE DIDNT HAVE TO DO SHIT CUZ IT WAS A AUTOMATIC SETUP. LUCKY BASTARD. I'D TAKE THE JOB. SUCKS IF U GET CAUGHT THOUGH. ID RATHER GO TO JAIL THEN SNITCH ESPCIALLY ON THE DAMN MEXICAN CARTLE. ID RATHER BE IN PRISON THEN GET KILLED