MARIA RODRIGUEZ (R.I.P.) Please Read.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Let me start by sayin' I don't even know how to come in and say this.

I know I have no proof, but I couldn't be that cold and post up something like this.

What I am about to post is all real and put that on my Mama and new born Son.

My Homeboy Joe Rodriguez lost his Mom this afternoon to a disease called pix (not sure on the spelling) and numorus strokes.

In these times we go through an emotional rollercoaster and must settle arrangements.

I ask: "If you do not believe this post is real...(((((PLEASE))))) do not post any negative replies."

If you wish to donate or send sympathy cards to the Rodriguez Family in these times of grief, please send payable to JOE RODRIGUEZ and mail it to:

2FACE ENT.
Attn: Joe Rodriguez
P.O. Box 1626
Soledad, CA. 93960

Rest In Paradise: MARIA ALICIA RODRIGUEZ

May 16, 2002
FOR THOSE IN DOUBT...

Obituaries

Read today's obituaries from The Californian

Wednesday, December 4, 2002

Maria Alicia Rodriguez

Maria Alicia Rodriguez, 53, of Soledad, died Sunday, Dec. 1, 2002, at Eden Valley Care Center in Soledad.

She was born Sept. 15, 1949, in San Benito, Texas. She was a nutritionist for Monterey County before retiring.

She volunteered at San Pablo de Colores, where she taught Catechism. She made enchiladas at Fiesta Days and was active in Our Lady of Solitude Church.

Survivors: Mother, Reyes Medina of Houston; husband, Joe Rodriguez of Soledad; sons, Joe (Frances) Rodriguez Jr. and Richard (Connie) Rodriguez, both of Soledad; brothers, Mauro Medina, Benito Medina, Jose Luis Medina, Manuel Medina and Juan Medina, all of Houston; sisters, Lucila Solis of Salinas, Angelina Perez of Houston, Berta Ashton of Waco, Texas, Rita Medina of North Carolina, Emilia Madrigal of Mexico and Quina Molina of San Benito; six grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.

Visitation: 2 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, at Whitehurst Terry Funeral Chapel, 395 East St., Soledad.

Rosary: 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, at the funeral chapel.

Mass: 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6, at Our Lady of Solitude Catholic Church, 235 Main St., Soledad.

Burial: Soledad District Cemetery.

Here's the link.

http://www.californianonline.com/news/stories/20021204/obituaries/index.html

May 16, 2002
"If you wish..." I wasn't askin' for money...if it came out of you to send money or a card.

Even kind words help in these times Homie.