Marco The Madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Hey whats up w. Marco I wanna Hear sum more shit from that young player, Went to school with him for half a year he needs to drop some heat. Is he gunna Be on Don's New album cuz that iz his brogham

Jun 16, 2002
I got suspended the day he got kicked out he was a clown. He was always tellin us how he was going to on fully loaded next ablum an shit We didn't believe his ass, then I heard him on that FFSC I was rolling. Is He signed to Done Deal or just doin his thing?

Jun 3, 2004
I heard that Marco the Menace is working on a group album with two new artists that go by the name of RUDE BOY and SHAWN MAC; and the name of the group is called the FIRE DEPARTMENT i think..... And I heard that they are working with this new producer that goes by the name of STINJ-E from 2Drunk Records and he also made a bunch of beats for DON TORIANO's new album THE BAD SEED with DUNCE. DONE DEAL needs to hurry up and put out DON TORIANO's new album! Does anybody know if the FIRE DEPARTMENT will be under DONE DEAL?

Jun 17, 2004
You heard correct. Marco the Menace is working on a group album called the Fire Department. And yes i produced most of it, and i've got to say that this will be a heated album. I have no idea when it's going to come out, but be on the look out for the fire department as one of the features on Don Toriano's solo album "the bad seed".

May 13, 2003
Be on the look out for the new Daddy Marco LP droppin' Dec. 25 2004!!!!!
"You need to think when you drink and uh know when to say when - before you'll be capped up and wrapped up servin time like Big Ben - you had two ears and one mouth before they laced you with that chalk - might even still be alive nigga if you listened twice as much as you talked - Daddy Marco