March Madness - Who's got the Clout this year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I haven't been followin College Hoops as close as I normally do but I'm gettin juiced for the tournament. What teams do you guys think will make it deep into the tourney?

I have seen Kentucky play a couple times and it looks like they will be tough to beat. It might be Calipari's year finally

Who else looks good tho?

My Ducks need to win two games in the PAC - 12 tournament and they will be dancin again. Awwwww yea.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i was wanting to go to Vegas for the first series of games but that might not happen now. :(

Dec 29, 2004
I thought UNLV looked hella good early but didn't they just lose to Wyoming or some other poo butts?
Not sure about that. They have had a decent ranking all year I think. I've been waiting for them to win it all since that loss to Duke in the Final Four. 21 years later and that shit still stings!

Mar 11, 2011
Yea the Rebs beat UNC earlier in the year when the Heels were ranked number 1. Hella impressive.

I always root for the Rebs for some reason. I definitely agree I can see them winning 2-3 games in the tournament this year at least

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
watch out for North Carolina

kentuccy might be too young, down the stretch you need that expirience factor and they do not have it, we'll see tho of course...

Jan 12, 2006
kentuccy might be too young, down the stretch you need that expirience factor and they do not have it, we'll see tho of course...
This! coach john c recurits some of the best talent in the country but he also acquires a lot of "one and done" players. So he doesn't really have the luxury of building a team with chemistry. Talent wise though Kentucy is the best team imo, Syracuse on the other hand in my opinion is well balanced and have a great coach.

Dec 12, 2006
I love March Madness @Lungs Cuse was a bad ass team and I really liked there 2-3 zone to shut down OSU's shooting but the weakest spot of the zone is in the paint and without Melo they were fucked, butttttttt if you watched that game that was the worst officiated game I may have ever seen