Marc Eckos "Gettin Up"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Cheaptimes said:
I guess so. Dont follow clothing designer. seems kind of gay.
Its not about FOLLOWING..you dont go to URBAN clothing stores and NOT see Ecko...its in the same section as Sean John and other "hip-hop" related clothes....cmon guy....

And youre gonna honestly sit up here and tell me you dont have a favorite kind of clothes?Levis?Dickies?Sean John???Same thing as Ecko dude....

http://www.shopecko.com/cgi-bin/frontrunner.cgi?ri=115&pln=UL&rc=ECKO&ro=T&rs=T&bu=0&ki=&ctc=2

If you dont recognize the Rhino in the oval...then i dont know what to tell you....

Dressing your cleanest has NOTHING to do with being gay...cut the crap...

Apr 20, 2005
Haha yea they can be sick n shit but its not like they got ups and go out and do it, most surburban white dudes are pussies and wont take chances[/QUOTE]

suburban white dudes are some of the craziest "chance" takers i know

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Its not about FOLLOWING..you dont go to URBAN clothing stores and NOT see Ecko...its in the same section as Sean John and other "hip-hop" related clothes....cmon guy....

And youre gonna honestly sit up here and tell me you dont have a favorite kind of clothes?Levis?Dickies?Sean John???Same thing as Ecko dude....

http://www.shopecko.com/cgi-bin/frontrunner.cgi?ri=115&pln=UL&rc=ECKO&ro=T&rs=T&bu=0&ki=&ctc=2

If you dont recognize the Rhino in the oval...then i dont know what to tell you....

Dressing your cleanest has NOTHING to do with being gay...cut the crap...
I dont go to urban clothing stores. & I probably wouldnt put the two together if Levis came out with a video game either.

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ ha damn i bought a bootlegged game in Mexico but it didnt work though. i think it was a variety pack for PS1 with fighting games like Tenchen and street fighter but it turned out not to work and it was a PC disk but not even my PC would play it cuz it would say "Corrupt File"

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
1 dollar? damn, i'm guessing everything is real cheap in mexico.....

and this guy cheaptimes is prolly not into hip-hop lol.......

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
It's a clean game as far as te atmospere of the game goes. The whole game is based upon "Tagging" not fighting, driving, shooting, etc. You have to respect the culture of Hip-Hop in order to enjoy the game. It has voice overs such as "Charlie Murphy", "Rosario Dawson", "Talib Kwali", and "M.C Search" from 3rd Bass. The fighting is cool, the tagging is better, but the concept is dope.