Marc Eckos "Gettin Up"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
Anybody played this game or demo???? im wondering how in deph the game will be, cuz if its too short its going to be gay. But gfx look good and so does the storylines so far.

Oct 5, 2004
it looks like it could be decent.. havent played anything but like you said if its too short its gonna be bonkers.. just like any other game IF its done right it'll be good.. but so few are actually done right

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
The depth and storyline look to appealing, but I'm wondering will I do like I do with all games and compare it to "GTA". It's been said that you can get yo scrap on, so the fighting has to be decent if there are no guns. So on that note, I wonder if I'll compare it to "The Warriors", which has no guns but allows you to tag following different patterns using the the analog sticks. Since I'm a fan of Ecko, I most likely will have it in my collection... but I swear... if Puffy makes a "Sean John Edition... Dance Revolution" I aint fucking with fashion designers and video games ever again.

Feb 14, 2004
i got the game tonite and its coo.

the fighting is coo. get to to combos. get to pick your premade tags and then in the process of doing a tag you get to pick what tag you want and what color you want. i just started the game, so i dont have much info on it yet. but i'll fill in more info tomarrow

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wonder if you can import your own pieces....or make your own like you could in tony hawk underground 2.....I made mine a swisher sweet logo...lol @ "Sean John Edition... Dance Revolution"...well, since Tony Hawk makes clothes, if ecko's game does well hawks next one might be Tony Hawk Pro Fashion Designer

Feb 14, 2004
well i'm already on like the 4th level 2nd mission. there's like 12 levels i think with tons of missions. i hate the hell out of them cck gaurds.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
I gotta give this a rental at least, Jet Grind Radio was ill, hopefully it's kinda reminiscent of that.

Anyone that's played it what's the music like?

Feb 26, 2006
if Puffy makes a "Sean John Edition... Dance Revolution" I aint fucking with fashion designers and video games ever again.

that shit had me laughing aloud

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I know plenty of "surbaban white dudes" that are sick with paint...this statement is retarded....

Uhhh...youre tellin me youve never hard of the clothing like Ecko???Have been under a rock for the last 15 years?
I guess so. Dont follow clothing designer. seems kind of gay.

May 9, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I know plenty of "surbaban white dudes" that are sick with paint...this statement is retarded....

Haha yea they can be sick n shit but its not like they got ups and go out and do it, most surburban white dudes are pussies and wont take chances
I have 2 freinds from Anaheim...they werent RICH..but they lived in the burbs and you can STILL find their tags all over Anaheim and LA...