Manny Ramirez Retires

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im not 100%, but i believe David Ortiz was named on the Mitchell Report, thats why he got off the juice...

as far as Manny, he'll never play again, he had a 19 year career, millions of dollars in the bank and he he wont get signed by anybody... no team will pay a guy that has to sit 100 games in the 20th year of his career so he can join them in august and bat .214 with 4 home runs and a track record for testing positive multiple times...

Sep 15, 2009
im not 100%, but i believe David Ortiz was named on the Mitchell Report, thats why he got off the juice...

as far as Manny, he'll never play again, he had a 19 year career, millions of dollars in the bank and he he wont get signed by anybody... no team will pay a guy that has to sit 100 games in the 20th year of his career so he can join them in august and bat .214 with 4 home runs and a track record for testing positive multiple times...
Fuck Ortiz. He went from being a mediocre nobody with the twins to a 40+ HR guy with Boston. When guys started getting caught with roids, he was talking shit on everyone on the juice when he himself was on it too. Once he got caught, it was awesome to see him speechless. Fuck that faggot!

I don't care if guys are juicing because it brings more home runs and that's what the fans want to see. I just hate when players act like they've never touched steroids and talk shit on those who get caught.

/Ortiz rant