Manny Pacquiao in Debt For $18 Million

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Yeah, look at exactly what we get, the sport of boxing is going to shits! We don't get to see the fights we want to see and it created a network war. Top Rank built GBP what are you talking about? and why aren't the RECENT pics of Floyd and Fitty with Gamboa get posted? Fitty has no choice but to do business with Bob as he signed and exclusive contract with HBO too! You did see the TMT fights last Friday right, or are you still busy trying to stream the Kirkland Tapia fight?

Feb 10, 2006
So you are telling me that Manny vs Rios, or Floyd vs Khan, even Canelo vs Angulo mis the best we get? A lot of fighters are pumped up hard and /or are in their prime and yet we don't get to watch them fight. And if Broner is viewed as the next Floyd then we fans are really fucked. I'll never stop watching boxing as my son even boxes, but the topics that get discussed like the ones that are held in forums all around are stupid. We shouldn't say which fighter needs what when these two (Manny and Floyd) could have fought a long time ago. Now more fights like these we will never watch.

May 25, 2009
So you are telling me that Manny vs Rios, or Floyd vs Khan, even Canelo vs Angulo mis the best we get? A lot of fighters are pumped up hard and /or are in their prime and yet we don't get to watch them fight. And if Broner is viewed as the next Floyd then we fans are really fucked. I'll never stop watching boxing as my son even boxes, but the topics that get discussed like the ones that are held in forums all around are stupid. We shouldn't say which fighter needs what when these two (Manny and Floyd) could have fought a long time ago. Now more fights like these we will never watch.
and what are the big ufc fights that we're getting? mighty mouse vs benavidez this weekend? LMAO!! dana white talked so much shit about boxing not being able to make mayweather/pacquiao happen but did he give the fans gsp/silva? mma's "super fight" that fans were begging for years? nope. his #1 p4p got knocked the fuck out now no one gives a flying fuck about that fight...

Feb 10, 2006
Fool, I don't even watch UFC like that no more. I stopped like two years ago for the same reasons you are mentioning. I'm talking about the future of boxing. How so many people are waiting for either Manny or Floyd to crumble somehow someway all because we never got to see them fight. If that trend continues to grow then people will get tired of it and swtch to something else. This thread is about Manny crumbling right?

Feb 3, 2006
Bro...I tried to break down those SAME numbers and people just side step the whole shit...I didn't see your post but I just found and article that shows you how crooked Top Rank and Kontz are...but watch some one come up with some lame ass excuse to say Mayweather is at fault for all of Manny's problems Floyd turned the US and Flip government against Manny and Gayweather is just ducking him again lol.
Pimpin i been telling people about Bob Arum ripping of Oscar, Mayweather, and Manny for four years now. People forget that Mayweathers taxes problems was from when he was with Top Rank. Manny fans are running out of excuses of why his is ducking Mayweather.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
and what are the big ufc fights that we're getting? mighty mouse vs benavidez this weekend? LMAO!! dana white talked so much shit about boxing not being able to make mayweather/pacquiao happen but did he give the fans gsp/silva? mma's "super fight" that fans were begging for years? nope. his #1 p4p got knocked the fuck out now no one gives a flying fuck about that fight...
To add to this, I remember years back when people were saying how they hate in boxing where people can duck fights and fight who they want because of the different companies etc and that the UFC is one commission and u cant duck shit. Check now and the UFC is like a soap opera lol. Machida ducked Jones twice and moved down, Rashard ducked Glover, Jon Jones ducked Sonnen and caused a whole event to get cancelled LMAO! This guy wont fight that guy cause he's my friend LMAO!!!! I dont want to hear that shit, keep it movin. Boxing has and will always be the top combat sport period! Got Em!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Battle, bro, you need to stop. The handwriting is on the wall and you need to accept reality. A couple of years ago Tony laced my boots on some shit, I looked into it, and sure enough it was the truth. Then others, like bigface, talk about how Manny was getting pimped, Arum and TR weren't shit, I looked into it and it was true. Now you have even MORE shit coming out and the shit doesn't add up. Let your hatred for Floyd go and simply look at the evidence, man. Top Ranked built Manny up to be their hoe and, like any good pimp, they protected their hoe. Everything was very systematic, especially when looking at it now, and there is no way you can continue looking at this and blaming Floyd for this shit. You simply can't, man.

That $40 million was a good offer. Considering the rape he was experiencing at the hands of TR and others, that was a good deal and I think Floyd was really trying to help him out. regardless of what you may think about Floyd, he knows boxing and he knows business and he knows fighters need to eat or else there will be no fighting period, but you need to take those blinders off, bro.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
um they are both in different weight classes 15 pounds apart he does everything he can to make all the fights fans want and this weekends card was ruined due to injury but its free so it doesnt matter

Feb 10, 2006
Whats funny is that the IRS is looking at his record between 2006-2010 so the offer was made after that and Manny would probably be screwed even more since that money would have been gone anyways.

Apr 20, 2005
god dammit. what wrong with that sneaky old white man. he needs to die already. what is he now 83? he should have a couple of years left