Manny Pacquiao has TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dude u are the king of assumptions. I am still a big Broner fan. When did i say I wasnt? Keep imagining shit. Im not gonna brag about Broner beating Molina lol. Only scrubs like u would brag about sumthin like that. Now stop riding my nuts and dont hold them so tight they need to breathe homie. We can keep on with this jibberish as I can do this all day. U aint gonna change or convince me of anything so keep trying or move on trick. Got Em!!

Apr 20, 2005
This has been said ever since the retiring of Jack Dempsey. All the people that said it at the time have long passed and boxing remains.

"Take solace. Some day, many many years in the future, when all the kid games have faded into lore, people will still fight with their fists for money." - Kid McCoy
I over exaggerated a little bit. I get it. Same for any sport. But In the immediate future like maybe 5 to 10 years from now I don't think there will be any 2 fighters as big as those guys in the same weight class . And they won't even fight

Mar 18, 2008
WooooOOOOW!!! Most of all of Golden Boy's fighters were under contract to Haymon and not Oscar's company---->

De La Hoya, when asked how many fighters are directly under contract with him he responded, "I'm not sure.Since then, several fighters have come forth to say they have agreements with Haymon, but not Golden Boy Promotions, which De La Hoya said "surprised" him.

Asked how many fighters GBP has under contract, De La Hoya replied, "Quite a few," but acknowledged he didn't know."

This shit is gonna get UGLY!!!