MANNIE FRESH INTERVIEW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET

Urban Connectionz Online: The last time I spoke to you, it was right before the last Big Tymers LP, but now you’re working your first solo! How does it feel to finally be doing that solo record?

Mannie Fresh: It feels good man

Urban Connectionz Online: Now what made you want to do a solo album in the beginning.

Mannie Fresh: In the beginning, I really never did want to do a solo album, but it was the motivation that made me end up doing it….

Urban Connectionz Online: Is all production done by yourself?

Mannie Fresh: Yea, all except for one track

Urban Connectionz Online: Now where’s Jazze Pha, he’s still rolling with you guys right?

Mannie Fresh: Oh yea, but he’s been so busy that I really couldn’t get a song from him this time

Urban Connectionz Online: I like the video you did for Real Big and how everything in the video was oversized! How did you come up with the concept for the video?

Mannie Fresh: That’s really the only way it could have beend done

Urban Connectionz Online: Are you using that kind of humor throughout the entire album?

Mannie Fresh: Yes, definitely

Urban Connectionz Online: Have you decided what your next single is going to be?

Mannie Fresh: No, and that’s what so hard about it. Evry song could be a single, so I don’t know what I’m going to do, but I need to pick something real quick though

Urban Connectionz Online: So do you see a long drawn out solo career ahead? I know you had said before that you didn’t want to do anymore than this one album…

Mannie Fresh: I didn’t at first. I think it will all depend on the reception of this alb um and how it does with the fans…

Urban Connectionz Online: Any final words or comments?

Mannie Fresh: Just to go out and pick up that album in stores! Urban Connectionz Online: And when is the official drop date?