MANISH MIKE FOR SALE + MORE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
^^ 'Cause it's a real good album from Frisco, from the good ol' dayz, & seems to be pretty rare...not often seen it on ebay..

Nov 20, 2007
that manish mike is tight and hella rare tho. i got a lot for just the tapes i had of that album. raw album. its worth it definitely.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
MP3 Freak!

Not another MP3 Freak! Please stop the moochers from mooching. If you want to hand out MP3's, so a person knows what it sound like...that's coo', but don't give them the whole album.

I'm sorry folks. I was about to go way deep into this MP3 Freak stuff. I will sum it up and say that it's fucking up the game for everybody (The Artists, Real Collectors and etc. Heck even price and demand). Too many mooches who's fucking up New and Old releases.

It's just a though/My Opinion:cool:

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Not another MP3 Freak! Please stop the moochers from mooching. If you want to hand out MP3's, so a person knows what it sound like...that's coo', but don't give them the whole album.

I'm sorry folks. I was about to go way deep into this MP3 Freak stuff. I will sum it up and say that it's fucking up the game for everybody (The Artists, Real Collectors and etc. Heck even price and demand). Too many mooches who's fucking up New and Old releases.

sincere, ive actually wondered what people on here thought about MP3's before i started my blog last year but never brought it up to talk about it in the Classified section. everybody has different views/opinions...it would be interesting to see yours and everybody else's thoughts on this. if you can, please respond in the thread i made here

THREAD LINK: REAL COLLECTORS vs. MP3 FREAKS/MOOCHERS

to everybody else...please feel free to express your thoughts. im really looking forward to see what everybody thinks.

May 1, 2009

I buy every album I like. If I did down load the album and I liked it and wanted it I would buy it for 5,10, 1000 bucks. I dont give a rat what value it brings down. In a case like this who is it hurting? The cd is so hard to find, and the artist already made his profit when the cd was sold the first time. This demand stuff dont play with me its only important because of the secondary market. I down load everything before I buy it, its a good practice to do so. If I am going to pay for a product I better be damn sure what I am getting. I have over 5,000 cds and probly 750,000 mp3s. I guess to each his own but thats how I do it.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
damn $611? i remember it selling for $150-$175 some time last year. When i first posted the MP3s on my blog i was getting a ton of emails from people in France and Japan asking for more info on this guy. They said they never knew about the release until they saw it on my blog. I wonder if those people were some of the same guys who contacted me about it. Now im thinking about selling my copy

May 1, 2009
Why in the hell would you do that. You probably fucked this mans auction up. Then what?
I said I bid high on it, Would I have been happy if I won it at that? no but I coulda lived with it, if the cd didnt get into some bootleggers hands. I would have paid for the auction on the off chance I won. I really dont see an issue with that? why do you?