SIR MIX A LOT VERSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
you fuckers sound like a bunch of haters talkin bout 50 bucks for a mix verse or wow this dude is still rappin? lol i could understand if you werent from seattle but please, despite what you might think of mix as an artist, dude paved the way for anything anyone around here is doin. in fact he did a song recently with Anonimous aka Tha Loco from the Fed Town which i thought was filthy

i seen dude at applebees in auburn a couple weeks ago. he always be comin to bahama breeze by the southcenter mall. still lives by washington national golf course in auburn since i was in elementary. first tape i got when i was in 2nd grade was an underground mixalot tape before even Swass came out

Nov 30, 2002
you fuckers sound like a bunch of haters talkin bout 50 bucks for a mix verse or wow this dude is still rappin?
please refer to what e-dawg posted above^^ no way was that meant to be hate or disrespectful in anyway... just what would be real. we all know he paved the way.. not takin anything away from dude. calm down there buddy!

I would cop it for $50.. i dont rap tho!

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Look that post was not to start no rap bullshit. every one can have an opinion.
some folks dont like artist as much as others.... lets move on wit bizzness yaull. 1,500 is the price. dont work 4 u, then thats whats up.

E-Dawg

Dec 3, 2005
im calm dude im just sayin if it was really sellin that shit for 50 then thats some bullshit. to say "ya id get a mix verse for 50" is halfway talkin shit. im done with my peace yall can carry on

Oct 22, 2009
IMO Someone is worth whatever someone else is willing to pay them.
That's some real ass shit! Fucc what yall talking bout, there is some hating on Mix. Pay homage you bitch ass haters! Dugless206 said it best! Mix did more than anybody for NW music.
If you wanna cop the verse, say that. If you don't shet up and find a new thread. I don't recall E-Dawg asking anybody what there opinion was, he asked who wanted to cop a verse.
Shit like this is why the NW followers on Siccness have fell off to many cancer ass homebodies who live behind a keyboard always with something negative to say.
What do you do for NW Hip Hop? WTF do you do for yourself?

Oct 22, 2009
Say Dawg, get at me. I'm trying to get the whole old school Swass group together for my vid, "Fucc wit Cuzz". Mix, you, Maharaji, Kid Sensation, etc. Would definitely be a good look for the town, the state, and NW Hip Hop in general.
Already got Koka, 40, & Soopafly in it. Get at me