Manip from Tha Bay...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Ay i'm sure a lot of u cats already heard about my guy MANIPULATION... but i'm just droppin a word in for him... Watch for his new album RHYME OR CRIME 2002, commin real soon...

Cat is original as fuck... support his shit....

Actually he's commin out here to tha midwest in 5 days and we're workin on a gang of songs for his forthcomming album... support tha homies shit ya'll... it's BANGIN...

MANIP -- RHYME OR CRIME 2002 (COMMIN SOON!)

Komain

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
I believe Manip's got a lil one album deal for this project from tha same cat that paid tha loot to put out my upcoming album... but i think u can consider Manip a free agent... but i don't know too much about his business dealings... just know that's tha homie and we gon put out some HOT ass music...

T

thug_proppa

I aint heard much about him just that track south bend to tha east bay.

he comes tight on that track though.

Ko see if you can get him up on here and mabey post some links to some of his songs.

T

thug_proppa

ko check ya messages when ya got time and get at me about coppin that cd.

May 26, 2002
What up Komain?

This King Czar cuzzin. I met you at G-Man spot. I been trying to connect with Minup for a verse or two. You right tho dawg.. Minup got a sicc ass style. Have him hit me at the house or email [email protected]. The track I want him to bust on is already done with two verses. And I got more if he is down.....When you coming down here to the bay again? Lets connect...

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
9 MILL...

Whats up pimpin... 4sho i remember when u came out there with Czar to tha studio... When Manip get here i'll have him email u... i'll definetely give him tha message.... And as for me, i'm hopin to be out in tha Bay on tha First Week Of July... so yeah we can get up 4sho... holla at ya boy...

Ko

May 26, 2002
Komain,

Right on...When u get down here hit a player up.......My studio should be transferred to a new spot by then so I will be ready for ya.......Do your thang playboy.