Maniak Lok/GOTM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2005
Meezilini from GOTM

wino said:
Anyone know where to get ahold of Maniak Lok's "I'm Back" or the GOTM album "Gangsters on the move"?
"you gotta wait for the new release on August 19th with 6 new songs and be on the look out for my album coming in august called "voice of the streets".

Jul 13, 2005
Meezilini from GOTM

August the rerelease of the GOTM album with 6 new songs and dont miss the most anticipated album of the year 2realrec. first solo artist Meezilini intitled "voice of the street"
Featuring Game,Sugafree,luni coleon,Kurupt ,GOTM and many more!!!

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Meezilini said:
August the rerelease of the GOTM album with 6 new songs and dont miss the most anticipated album of the year 2realrec. first solo artist Meezilini intitled "voice of the street"
Featuring Game,Sugafree,luni coleon,Kurupt ,GOTM and many more!!!
How can I swoop this livin in PHX?

Jul 13, 2005
The next best thing!

wino said:
How can I swoop this livin in PHX?
As soon as it drops you'll be able to get it at any of your local
record stores or you can send a money order of 10 dollars to our office at 232 S.E. oak suite 104 Portland Ore 97214 and put the album you want:GOTM or meezilini and we will send you a copy before the album drops.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
White Boy Will said:
You can order the Maniac Lok @ www.jusfamilyrecords.com as for the GOTM cd there might b a couple of them still floating around Portland. I might be able to find one for you. If you want to talk to me about the GOTM and the Maniac Lok CD's hit me up on e-mail [email protected]
Much appreciate WBW, but I'm wait for the rerelease with the 6 new tracks....ANything else I should look out 4 commin outta Portland? Im'a be up there Aug. 13 for a week and want to pick up some Portland shit.

^^^^ You should get a me when you get to Portland. We can hook up and chop it up if you would like. I havs been a supporter of Portland Hip-Hop for many years. Way before I became a Promoter / Artist / Label Rep / Excutive Producer, and the list goes on and on...lol I have copies of CD's still in the plastic form classic Portland hip-hop albums. Also I know and am cool with alot of the artist in the town. So I'm sure I can get you something that you will like. It's all love, So just get at me.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
That would be coo. I'm a big fan of Portland hip-hop too, I used to live up there. I used to go to most the shows up at the Roseland back in the day.....But I'll get at you for sure. Im'a be stayin on Division in the Rockwood area, not too sure if that's near where you stay but I'ma be swoopin a rental so it's whatever.