man...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005

^ that f'n button up shirt.. and it has the strange music logo on the back..

i wish they woulda sold shit like that on the store.. i woulda payed up to like 75 bucks for it... only because its tyte and it looks way durable. i got some dickies ones.. but they are just all black n normal heh.

AND.. there needs to be some fucking Kutt Calhoun MERCHANDISE.. what do ya think?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yea shits dope...if they put that up i'd cop that shit fa sho

and kutty cal merchandise would be tight.. even BG got his own thing crackin' on his MySpace page

Jan 7, 2003
I know about the Kutt shit, do they even still sell his hats...I remember when they were making the hats, they made some with his logo on them...The logo that we both have tatt'd on us and the same shit was on the hats, with the flames on it and everything...It was real cool...but I guess they decided against it... I thought it was dope...

we could use some SS stuff too...

Dec 5, 2005
Yeah i demand some Kutt shit! lol.. I messaged him and hes like "They sleepin on Ol Kutty".. hah.. im just saying.. im sure his shit would sell as good as Tech's.. and more likley after his mixtape.

Dec 5, 2005
kingsvillektp said:
i think you ride tech n9nes dick and hate on me too much... stop following me around and give me 50 feet. seriously...

Ride Tech N9ne's dick? I think not.. its funny cuz like.. this is a Strange Music board.. im not on here to talk about the other artist i listen to.. but okay. And i dont hate on you.. But your dumbass got banned for trying to get a high number of post under your name. And i dont get the following you around part.. since i did make this thread. Go ahead and go on other boards and make yourself look like a complete idiot and quadrupal post stupid shit on one thread. but im sure nobody here wants to see that shit.

Apr 21, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
I know about the Kutt shit, do they even still sell his hats...I remember when they were making the hats, they made some with his logo on them...The logo that we both have tatt'd on us and the same shit was on the hats, with the flames on it and everything...It was real cool...but I guess they decided against it... I thought it was dope...

we could use some SS stuff too...

they were at a lawrence show way back when...skat and snug had hats too!!

drew got him self a red kutty cal..