Man purposely vomited on Phillies fan, daughter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
PHILADELPHIA (AP)
A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat. Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemmens is in custody on charges including assault and harassment. Bail is $12,000. His listed phone number is disconnected.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/...-officer-and-daughter-at-phillies-game-041610

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My brother lives in Cherry Hill. Its subway system connects to Philly. I guarantee the dude who puked was a Phillies fan.

Philly people are such pieces of shit.

May 9, 2002
My brother lives in Cherry Hill. Its subway system connects to Philly. I guarantee the dude who puked was a Phillies fan.

Philly people are such pieces of shit.
They mentioned on the radio this morning that he was indeed a Philly;s fan.

They are, by far, the WORST fans in baseball in terms of obnoxiousness, crudeness, and over lack of decency for others at the ballpark.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
They're the worst fans in general. I went to an Eagles-Steelers regular season game and all the Eagles fans were like 22 year old kids trying to pick fights with 55 year old guys with their family, throwing beer on them, shit like that. Once we scored three touchdowns in the first quarter they just started talking shit and throwing things.

I went to a couple preseason games too. I fucking hate all of them. Eagles, Flyers, Phillies. I dunno how 6ers fans are, but they can probably go fuck themselves too.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Worst Philly Sports Fans Moments
Philadelphia sports fans are known for their occasional bad behavior. MyFoxPhilly looks back at some awkward moments.

Slideshow: 12 Worst Philly Sports Fan Moments

1. Criminal Court Installed At The Vet

Violence during Eagles' games became so bad that Philadelphia installed a court, judge and jail inside Veterans Stadium.

2. Fans Throw Batteries At Dick Allen

Phillies fans in the 1960s upset with comments by Dick Allen, the team's first prominent African-American player, threw batteries at him from the stands. Allen wore a batting helmet on the field.

3. Flyers Fans Attack St. Louis Blues

In 1972, Flyers fans brawled with the Blues fans and head coach in the stands of the Spectrum.

4. Flyers Fans Boo Sarah Palin

Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is heavily booed by Flyers fans when she is asked to drop a ceremonial puck at a game.

5. General Behavior At The 700 Level

The notorious 700 Level at Veterans Stadium often was the source of fan violence for three decades.

6. Phillies Fans Fight, Boo At World Series Ring Ceremony

Phillies fans boo pitcher Adam Eaton at the ring celebration after they won the World Series, then brawl in Ashburn Alley as the title flag is raised.

7. Fans Boo Donovan McNabb At Draft

Eagles fans travel to Manhattan and boo newly drafted quarterback Donovan McNabb. McNabb and his family still are upset at the incident.

8. Eagles Fans Boo Santa Claus Eagles

In 1968, Eagles fans boo and then pelt a man dressed as Santa Claus who was part of a halftime ceremony. Stories vary on the legendary incident.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/philadelphia.asp

In 2003, the same man was asked to appear in the same Santa suit at a Sixers game. He was booed again.

9. Fans Hit Cowboys With Snowballs

Eagles fans, including future governor Ed Rendell, pelt the Dallas Cowboys and coach Jimmy Johnson with snowballs at the Vet.

10. Eagles Fans Cheer Michael Irvin Injury

On Oct. 11, 1999, Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin suffered a career-ending neck injury at the Vet. Fans cheered as Irvin was crumpled on the ground.

11. Phillies Fans Pelt Umps With Bottles

In 1949, the Phillies are forced to forfeit a game with Giants after fans unleash a 15-minute barrage of glass-bottle throwing. They were upset by a call against Phillies' center fielder Rich Ashburn.

12 Fan Steals The Phantic's Head

The Phillie Phanatic's head was stolen during a charity event at the Wachovia Center. After a manhunt, the head was returned and its abductor was charged with theft.

Mar 12, 2010
^first off fuck your bitch and the clique you claim west side when we ride come equipped with game You claim to be a player But I fucked your wife We bust on Bad Boys niggas fuck for Life

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Should've been a Dodger fan that got puked on.
no, it should've been a million eagles fans.

and not puked on. shitted and pissed on.

fuck the eagles, and fuck eagles fans.

On Oct. 11, 1999, Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin suffered a career-ending neck injury at the Vet. Fans cheered as Irvin was crumpled on the ground.
and i want every eagles fan that was at that game dead because of this.

i'm sure i've mentioned it a few times on here before, but a goal of mine is to eat an authentic philly cheesesteak at pat's or geno's, and take a shit on the linc's 50 yard line. right in the middle of the eagles logo.

Nov 5, 2004
I went to the Niners/Eagles game in 08 at the Stick. There were a lot of obnoxious Eagles fans there.

If I could've gotten away with it, I would've killed at least 5 people that day.

Nov 17, 2009
Worst Philly Sports Fans Moments
Philadelphia sports fans are known for their occasional bad behavior. MyFoxPhilly looks back at some awkward moments.

Slideshow: 12 Worst Philly Sports Fan Moments

1. Criminal Court Installed At The Vet

Violence during Eagles' games became so bad that Philadelphia installed a court, judge and jail inside Veterans Stadium.

2. Fans Throw Batteries At Dick Allen

Phillies fans in the 1960s upset with comments by Dick Allen, the team's first prominent African-American player, threw batteries at him from the stands. Allen wore a batting helmet on the field.

3. Flyers Fans Attack St. Louis Blues

In 1972, Flyers fans brawled with the Blues fans and head coach in the stands of the Spectrum.

4. Flyers Fans Boo Sarah Palin

Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is heavily booed by Flyers fans when she is asked to drop a ceremonial puck at a game.

5. General Behavior At The 700 Level

The notorious 700 Level at Veterans Stadium often was the source of fan violence for three decades.

6. Phillies Fans Fight, Boo At World Series Ring Ceremony

Phillies fans boo pitcher Adam Eaton at the ring celebration after they won the World Series, then brawl in Ashburn Alley as the title flag is raised.

7. Fans Boo Donovan McNabb At Draft

Eagles fans travel to Manhattan and boo newly drafted quarterback Donovan McNabb. McNabb and his family still are upset at the incident.

8. Eagles Fans Boo Santa Claus Eagles

In 1968, Eagles fans boo and then pelt a man dressed as Santa Claus who was part of a halftime ceremony. Stories vary on the legendary incident.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/philadelphia.asp

In 2003, the same man was asked to appear in the same Santa suit at a Sixers game. He was booed again.

9. Fans Hit Cowboys With Snowballs

Eagles fans, including future governor Ed Rendell, pelt the Dallas Cowboys and coach Jimmy Johnson with snowballs at the Vet.

11. Phillies Fans Pelt Umps With Bottles

In 1949, the Phillies are forced to forfeit a game with Giants after fans unleash a 15-minute barrage of glass-bottle throwing. They were upset by a call against Phillies' center fielder Rich Ashburn.

12 Fan Steals The Phantic's Head

The Phillie Phanatic's head was stolen during a charity event at the Wachovia Center. After a manhunt, the head was returned and its abductor was charged with theft.
i think #4 & #9 iz very funny. but throwing batteries at dick allen was just wrong,that should b #1