man im worried bout this next tech album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
imamazon said:
yea i was talkin bout this with someone on aim, all he thanx durin his show are the juggalos or juggaletts he dont say no one else
actually he thanked EVERYONE, but he thanked the Juggalos MANY TIMES during the show because 95% OF THE CROWD that night were Juggalos who are loyal to Tech and believe me, if it weren't for them juggalos going to that show,Mike, Galaxy Theatre would've had only like 20 TECH N9ne Fans, seriously. But Imamazon, I give you mad props for being a non-juggalo Tech Fan going to the Hostile Takeover concert filled with Juggalos...I told ya they ain't that bad!! plus trust me,it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hyper than the AP tour. At the AP tour @ The House of Blues in Hollywood, there were only a FEW Juggalos and all the non-juggalo fans' energy was CRAP compared to the Hostile Takeover concert. TEch and all the artists LOVE juggalos and thanked them all the time during that concert because of their ENERGY, and Tech, PDM, KUTT, etc etc just loved them and fed off their energy.

Oct 9, 2002
effektz said:
shifty dont be worried about the new tech album, i got the new tech and that shit is so hard wait untill you hear it you got to hear the intro for my world
Hey moron... this thread is 2 years old and shift hasnt posted in at least a year and a half on the sicc....