MAN, I'm still bumping that C.O.S!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That CD is fuckin raw, i still bump it all the time.

Touchdown
Itz only Murda
I Can't Stand It
I Miss U Locc
Criminology
Just dont know
This Iz 4 (E-moe comes sicc on this one)
You Did
ETC.....

The lists goes on. True spits over raw beats makes for a nice ass album. you can tell he puts his heart into his music. real emotions.
I know a lot of people on here wasent feelin it, but i think it was one of the top 3 CD's i bought last year. very impressed and now im waiting for him to drop another one. is he working on a second release?

shadow

Aug 7, 2002
hellyeah shit is tight as fuck....i feel ya can't forget about the ''no''thats da song ri dere homie...i thought that e-moe was tight as fuck too....d-dubb came tight in this album...foreal tho i dont no why people thought emoe and cos albums sorry i know thats yall opinions but damn to me it's tight as fuck nuff said...siccmade till i get paid and im owt diz way...1

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I haven't listened to that cd for a long time but i also liked it a lot. I can't stand it is the tightest track for me.

Aug 5, 2002
Knockin' it till the chrome wheels on my wheelchair rust over......

COS was the BEST album I purchased in 2002 and thats real, I put disk 1 in, let it play through, pop in 2 (favorite of the 2) and bump it all the way through, his thoughts/feelings when he wrote the album really come out, its not the same ol' "Im sittin' on Dubs and bitches love me" type shit-- its grimy, made for the catz who've been in and out of jail and those stuck out on the streets, I felt like he took the words right outta my mouth on some of the shit he spoke on.......................outro

Aug 2, 2002
Re: Knockin' it till the chrome wheels on my wheelchair rust over......

Hihlosis said:
COS was the BEST album I purchased in 2002 and thats real, I put disk 1 in, let it play through, pop in 2 (favorite of the 2) and bump it all the way through, his thoughts/feelings when he wrote the album really come out, its not the same ol' "Im sittin' on Dubs and bitches love me" type shit-- its grimy, made for the catz who've been in and out of jail and those stuck out on the streets, I felt like he took the words right outta my mouth on some of the shit he spoke on.......................outro
^^^
Well said!

May 11, 2002
Re: Knockin' it till the chrome wheels on my wheelchair rust over......

Hihlosis said:
Yup..........one of the best Cd's I bought in 2002. I was just bumping it yesterday. Disc 2 is the tighest.

J

J-Tha Rippah

that cd is off the hook. it has some of the tightest beats ive heard yet...and thats tha truth. my favorite songs are "just don't know, it's only murda, still wont get it, no, and criminology", but my favorite is "life on drugz" damn, there's too many tight songz on there. the whole cd is tight. if u aint got it, betta go get it. fa sho.