Man... I'm damn near done with ECW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
...every week is the same damn thing. Elijah Burke has to do the job to CM Punk. Damn shame how the only guy in ECW with mic skills is a jobber for that lame fuck CM Punk.

I'mma go knock back a couple tall cans of Steel Reserve b/c I believe the straight edge lifestyle is for pussies.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I still like ECW more than smackdown, they let that show go completly to shit. I'm getting a little sick of them sucking CM Punks dick over there though, hes good but Elijah Burke is that much better hell I think Nitro/Morrison is better than Punk

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSS HAAAA I AINT GOT SCI FI CHANNEL NO MORE SO I CAN'T WATCH IT BUT SEEMS LIKE I AINT MISSING NOTHING, SHIT IS BASICCALLY HEAT AND VELOCITY THEY NEED TO TAKE THAT ECW NAME OFF THAT SHIT OR DO A COMPLETE REVAMPING AND LET IT BE THE REAL ECW BUT FROM A BUSINESS STANDPOINT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT IN THE WRESTLERS

CM PUNK IS TIGHT AND DESERVES A PUSH HIMSELF BUT I THINK BURKE IS TIGHT AND NEEDS TO BE ON RAW WITH A PUSH

May 16, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
CM Punk can out wrestle 95% of the ECW roster. You guys should check out some of his indy shit.

for real. and he is good on the mic, watch his ROH shit. wwe is giving us a watered down version of CM Punk and he still outshines most of the ECW roster. He also gets more pop that most of the stars on any brand.

Nov 10, 2006
cm punk is not nearly the wrestler he used to be, he cant outwrestle 5 % of the roster. its a different style in a bigger ring, on a bigger stage. thats why hes in ecw, its a work in progress. same for samoa joe, he was this big indy freak and has been disappointing for tna.

he has upped his mic skills a lot tho.

May 16, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
Samoa Joe disappointing for TNA?

The fuck are you smoking? He's one of their top stars. He's in a fued with fucking Kurt Angle for fuck's sake.

lol beat me to it.

and as for CM... he is doing great in ECW. he will only get better on the bigger stage as time goes on. shit, he stole DX's pop last survivor series. he is probably one of the most over people on the roster...and he isnt even being used right yet.

Jun 24, 2006
if they bring back ecw's oleder great wrestlers like raven and shane douglas, the dudelys, and new jack i think it would improve the roster and the show....but i think all those guys hate the wwe

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its not that I dislike CM Punk but the lack of quality talent in ECW makes him boring. You got Him Elijah Burke The Alpha Male and John Morrison the rest of the roster is pretty stale. Same with smackdown honestly Edge is the only person that show thats entertaining to me honorable mention to chavo, they dont use him right though, they should at least give him a US Title run

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well with how shitty the smackdown roster is that should give Matt Hardy the world title, i doubt that will ever happen though. They will probably give it back to batista at summer slam. With Edge gone I can only see batista having it I think they might give Mark Henry a shot pretty soon but he would be a boring champ since he doesnt have any wrestling ability. Shit I just realized smackdown is on now. Big deal lol

Jun 24, 2006
back in like 2003 or 04 they should have done something with hardy when he had the version 1 gimmick but instead the gave him that crap cruiserweight title. but yeah batista is probably gonna get the title at summerslam and he is gonna feud with another big man who cant wrestle

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Batista is going to keep that belt for awhile since there isnt really any heel players deserving aside from Edge. I like Finlays work ethic but they will never give him the world title. Kenny Dykestra is too young and he might have ability but i dont think hes there yet, Maybe they will have MVP step to the plate but i also think hes too green as well.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
MVP has improved 10 fold from when he debuted. He will be a really big star in a few years time. It is too early to put the World title on him though.

I still say they need to bring King Bookahh back to Smackdown, and give him another title run. Hell, turn him face and have him take on Henry, that could be a decent fued if done right.