Man, I love watching playoff football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
the intensity is unmatched, they are hitting 10x as hard, and the shit talking on the field never stops.

regardless if the raiders are at home(just like the niners,lol) football doesnt get any better than it is in january!

Dec 9, 2005
Yessir.

Its funny because I don't feel the same way about NBA Playoffs or MLB playoffs. If a team I'm not interested isn't playing, then generally I have no interest in watching the games.

In NFL football, I don't care who's playing. I'm watching.

Jan 5, 2010
hell yea, football is the shitttt... i cant understand why there is people that dont like it.. hard hitting action packed sport

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
NBA playoffs are dope too

I can't get into NBA regular season if it's not my team, and I don't have a rooting interest... but I love the playoffs

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I agree, but also the ratbirds and patsies game was good too! I thought the G.B. and AZ was weak like watching a flag football game. Then again, I am a defensive minded cat!
I feel you somewhat... but those games weren't close... whether it's a defensive game or offensive game I like games that are close and go down tot he wire... not games that are a blowout in the 1st quarter and shit

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I feel you somewhat... but those games weren't close... whether it's a defensive game or offensive game I like games that are close and go down tot he wire... not games that are a blowout in the 1st quarter and shit
I can see where you are coming from... Good point! It was fun though watching the patsies get dismantled even though it was by my rival. That's hard for me to admit, but I give credit to where credit is due!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I can see where you are coming from... Good point! It was fun though watching the patsies get dismantled even though it was by my rival. That's hard for me to admit, but I give credit to where credit is due!
yeah it was kinda fun to watch the Pats get killed like that... but I like it when you don't know who is gonna win until the very end of the game

Jul 4, 2009
Just the fact all the "super" teams are not as super as once thought, the patroits and the packers lost in the same fucking day. thats beautiful right there..
the vikings need to loose next week and I would die happy on Sunday.