MAN I HEARD THOUGHT THEY SAID THEY WAS FUCKING WIT ME!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Your vocals stumble all over each other bra, mixed or not.
All three tracks on the page were slaps! It's beautiful to hear real ass music coming out of Portland. Where can I find your CD's for sale? 2nd Ave.???
So.....which is it? Are they shitty or good? I can't listen right now.... But the difference between these posts made me curious......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So.....which is it? Are they shitty or good? I can't listen right now.... But the difference between these posts made me curious......
The songs are cool. Nothing groundbreaking but hardly anything is these days.

Khevlar was just off his meds again last night and made a bunch of posts from the standpoint that he is actually dope on the mic which we all know isn't true.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The songs are cool. Nothing groundbreaking but hardly anything is these days.

Khevlar was just off his meds again last night and made a bunch of posts from the standpoint that he is actually dope on the mic which we all know isn't true.
I don't expect anything to be groundbreaking anymore....

LOL @ off his meds....I noticed he was posting more than usual....

I'll check out the tracks when I'm home....I got one of the old albums and it's decent...nothing spectacular, but it's far better than anything Khevlar has ever thought about doing.