man fuck the oficial im drunk sht

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
yeeeeeeuuuup, exactly. you got to mix that shit 10% to a full glass of coke if you dont want to die
lol...i swear to god back in high school my homies dad big rick, big ass mutherfucker, like 450 pounds, he would drink shots of that shit wit his beer and he would always do sum foul shit, like one time he got all fucked up and went in sum bushes by highlands high school and cried for like 4 hours and we had to promise him more beer to get hime out, lmao, but anyways, one day i swear, there was half of that exact same bottle of everclear, and we dared him to kill it, and he did, and he stopped for a minute and his eyes kinda twitched and he strted to walk towards the front door but instead took about 20 steps back and fell into their entertainment center, broke everything, glass, pictures, blood everywhere....good times..lmao

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Hold on what the fuck is going on here.. You guys are talking about that everclear like its some serious shit? How much alcohol does it have I've never tried it..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Everclear is a brand of neutral grain spirit that is available at concentrations of 75.5% alcohol (151 proof) and 95% alcohol (190 proof), in contrast to hard liquors such as rum and vodka, which typically contain 40%–60% alcohol (80–120 proof).

Since 95.6% ethanol and 4.4% water form an azeotrope (meaning that simple distillation cannot remove any of the remaining water), 191-proof spirits are the maximum proof that is available from the distilled beverage industry. As Everclear is a neutral grain spirit, it is relatively low in congeners.

Everclear is manufactured by Luxco (formerly the David Sherman Company).