MAN BUYS BURGER FROM BURGER KING AND FINDS INSIDE A..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2006
www.sollopez.com
-- A Rutland man said he found a condom in a burger he had ordered from Burger King.

Man Claims Condom In Burger

Miguel Hartless said he made the discovery after the third bite of the Southwestern Whopper he ordered from the Rutland restaurant, WPTZ-TV in Plattsburgh, N.Y., reported.

Hartless said he immediately got sick and has since had nightmares about the incident. He also has had tests for sexually transmitted diseases, which he said came back negative.

Hartless said he's saving the burger, which he put in his freezer, as evidence for a lawsuit against the owner of the restaurant for pain and suffering as well as medical expenses.

A manager at the Burger King in Rutland declined comment.

As for Hartless, he said he will be more cautious when he eats fast food.

from KCRA website

Oct 27, 2006
www.sollopez.com
probably some disgruntal employee who just got done banging the fry girl... then some rude customer ordered a burger and dude was like...

meat,cheeze,lettuce,tomato..CONDOM..bread..hahaha
sick though.

Jul 25, 2007
reminds me of a incident that happened awhile back at McDonalds. Someone was putting green colored condoms in burgers to make it look like pickles. ahahahahah!

Apr 8, 2005
thats the cool thing bout lil towns like mine, everyone knows everyone or knows someone who knows someone here, so people dont do shit like this

Apr 20, 2003
Damn there goes the Burger King, "Have it your way" slogan lol! Because I'm sure he didn't ask to add cheese, extra mayo, onions, tomato and a Trojan condom to the Whopper lol.....