Malice Discography?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2006
yo i'm looking for a Discography of all Malice songs can any help me out? I've already got Concepts(of course) and his Myspace songs but nothin else. what other songs r out there? thanks in advance for any help

May 31, 2006
i heard this song with Malice and The Game, i'm not sure if it was official or some remix, but i know it was Malice cuz he mentions Apt. 3, anyways the song is called "Harsh," and it disses the industry, and it slaps

Mar 1, 2006
wuttup shady this is Malice posting, I have everything Malice has ever done shoot me a pm and we'll work something out, thanx for the love...fuck the source is "official" its on the games mixtape "gametime"

May 7, 2006
ecilam the fall said:
wuttup shady this is Malice posting, I have everything Malice has ever done shoot me a pm and we'll work something out, thanx for the love...fuck the source is "official" its on the games mixtape "gametime"
great, pm sent.

and to the other guy, the Game Time mixtape is already out, been out for a while...