making beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
i do make beats, and i dont use fruity loops, I use Logic which is the industry standard. Computer software is better than a triton or workstation anyday of the week. Its easier and more powerful.

Feb 11, 2006
its all about who is using it ... i know plenty of people who have hardware that are wack ass hell. i know plenty of people who use software who are wack as hell.. i know both that have software that are that way too... so its all whos hands its in... if you got skills you got skills... i recently made the switch to software and my shit sounds better then ever... there are many programs out there alot of people use fruity loops.. some use logic. some use reason.. just depends on preference... as long as you apply yourself you can get down and make some quality music...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Home-E said:
i do make beats, and i dont use fruity loops, I use Logic which is the industry standard. Computer software is better than a triton or workstation anyday of the week. Its easier and more powerful.
i see..
well it depends on your preference...
i personally don't like using computers to create music...i rather use a keyboard or workstation...i think the homie was tryin to get me into logic..he had like 10k worth of programs in his computer...
but as long as you make good music, more power to ya, i don't care what ya make it on

Apr 27, 2003
www.mymproductions.com
yea it really dont matter. It aint about what u use.. but what u DO with what u already got... thats the golden rule...

I use both!! got a roland fantom xr and live guitars... and do all my sequencing with sonar5 and drum programming and sample arrangements in Fruity Loops... and i got MAD clients buying beats off me....

just goes to show it aint about what u make ur beats on....