Makeing wave files in Reason

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Wold

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
I have beats done and i need to make every Track into a wave file but how do i go about doing that in reason?

After i make the Waves i'm going to put them in Cubase.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was wondering the same thing, you could use mutes and do it one track at a time but I'm sure there is a more convienient way of getting the job done, I think it has something to do with the export loop as audio file function. If you figure it out let me know, I'm more acoustomed to just working within Reason so I never really tried to pull it off.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
The only way is to export each track as an audio file. No way to do it all at once (Yet).

and the "Export Loop As Audio File" function does just what it says. It exports everything in the sequencer between the "L" Loop Beginning Marker, and the "R" Loop End Marker.

I usually just stay inside reason, the PEQ-2 Is a great EQ, and I'm sure your mastering suite is pretty dope too...reason has an output of (ITHINK) -3 Db to leave headroom for mixing, only thing you'd need to do is "AMPLIFY" your reason mix in a wav editor

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^Just cuz one goes a different route of getting things done don't mean its wrong, just different.

I've rewired before but I just like having things complete in reason first cuz I'm more comfortable navigating through that program as opposed to anything else. I don't really like using reason as a plug in because the host sequencer pretty much takes over the program. Witch a little getting used to I could probably run anything as well as I could with reason though, just takes a little time.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
inevitable? lol, rewire is the key to unlock the vast potential of reason. I meen that shit gets complicated tho, now i dont have any other software installd on my new comp so i cant really use it, but im gonna eventually do it for live recordin n stuff like that.