Make a wish

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Ive been infected by my own dreams for too long...I can't help that i grasp onto whats already gone...Sometimes i seperate my mind from myself...Its'a mental way for me to seak out help...Its like the darker side of things is what i want to happen...[When i don't] It just pushes me closer to snappin...Im frustrated with neglect & abused with wrong intentions...Penetration of heated needles & slivers of insicions...FUCK it i make my own desicions, won't no mortal mufucka change that...If i could take thangs back, I still couldn't get my life intact...Im just scavagen for'a lil bit of insight on life, a glance of light...These shadows & wormholes got me stuck on strive, but fuck tryna survive...I'll be as heated as herion, cock'n back wit my girbauds saggin...Midnight raggin, carcus stabbin, & foul mouth'd manhandlen...My thesis seems to be deluted wit intoxicants...& the theory behind it leaves me numb'er then hydro peroxidents...More confused then'a fraimed man behind bars...Reaching for fallen stars but all i seem to catch is war scars...This is my corrospondence with heaven, still diggin a ditch tryna find hell...The shallow hearted soul of'a misfit drowning at the bottom of'a well...Call this closure, as the end gets closer...So ima sign off -HOGG'n FOREVER & pistol in holster

May 2, 2002
solid-->"This is my corrospondence with heaven, still diggin a ditch tryna find hell...The shallow hearted soul of'a misfit drowning at the bottom of'a well..."

good line.