Makaveli Fuck all Yall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2006
Horror Netwrk said:
i couldnt finish the song because it was too horrible

Thats why its called Fuck All Yall....It dont really matter what u think, but u entitled to your opinion....good lookin on that extra boost of influnce you added to my fire...

Apr 1, 2006
BUTCHER 206 said:
This beat is still repeating in my head even after I turned it off so I think you're onto something here... if you cleaned the beat up made everything hit harder and slap a little more... integrated the extra sounds like that scratchy sound in the background... almost sounds like a puppy barking or something... then that Dun DUn... DUNNNN part thats like a horn or whatever... if it integrated with the whambulance part a little better Itd be even better. Overall impression is this could be potentially a very good beat once its cleaned up more and the annoying parts are better integrated into the song
Thanks for that feedback ill be working on the track and when i update it ill post....good lookin for real....appreciate it...Bigtime