mak one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's not out yet....and the gettin greedy website is down cause it's being re-done...he's got a soundclick page and mp3 page...i dont' know the soundclick page, but here's the mp3 page.....just search for mak one on soundclick.com....

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/554/mak_one.html

the album has been mastered as far as i know....it's just waiting on a cover and then to be sent off and shit.....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i liked his voice back on songs like northwest. it wasnt annoying when he did his lil thang every once in awhile, but i feel he over uses it now. im still copping the cd tho.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
People have been talkin about that "annoying" voice Mak supposedly has ever since D-Sane said something about it on the SLR forum.....GET PASSED IT....listen to his fuckin lyrics....The funny thing is, I used to hate his voice too, then I talked to COLA about it and he told me to listen to the lyrics over the voice....This is why I think Mak is tight....His lyrics ain't like anyone else's, and his delivery/style are pretty fuckin sick....

btw, if people are judging Mak's new shit based on the mp3 or soundclick site, realize that is only 6 tracks from a 42 track double disc....There are plent of songs that y'all haven't heard and they are all tight....

be on the look for MAK ONE-MAK PRODUKT (DOUBLE DISC-42 tracks) soon......from GETTIN GREEDY RECORDS....

and....SYKO's double album from GETTIN GREEDY should be out sometime in the first half of 2004 too....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Sixxness said:
btw, if people are judging Mak's new shit based on the mp3 or soundclick site, realize that is only 6 tracks from a 42 track double disc....There are plent of songs that y'all haven't heard and they are all tight....

yea i heard 1 song that had like half sane, bd, mak, hurtlock and maybe sum1 else and that shit was heat...i believe some1 other than bd or mak made the beat...you know what song im talking about sixxness??

May 4, 2002
I said his voice gets annoying at times, because yes his voice he uses now is hella different then what he used on IK, And it didnt take D-sane to say it for me to come out and say it. And your right Sixxness I cant judge him on the songs on soundclick and mp3.com thats why im gonna buy the album when it comes out......

But I can voice my opinion about his voice he uses at least on the songs that I heard on the websites.......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I think his voice is cool

but I know where some people come from...

I don't agree with looking past the voice to the lyrics though.

You gotta come tight with voice, lyrics, flow, beats and everything or else yer buuuuuhhhhh - outta my playlist

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
yea i heard 1 song that had like half sane, bd, mak, hurtlock and maybe sum1 else and that shit was heat...i believe some1 other than bd or mak made the beat...you know what song im talking about sixxness??

it might be unleash the beast or somethin like that....it's got slurred savage on it too....lol....i dunno if that's the song you're talkin about though....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think that's the song you're talking about then...But I think he did part of the beat, not the whole thing....I could be wrong though cause I haven't heard that song since summer....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sixxness,that's like us sayin you only like Mak's style now,cuz you squashed you internet beef with B.D.
For reasons you think people jock Dsane,it could go the same way towards you for liking everyone in Gettin Greedy's roster.
I'm pickin that shit up,but I have'nt heard shit since he was on SLR's cd's,and I thought he was average.We'll see.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Sixxness,that's like us sayin you only like Mak's style now,cuz you squashed you internet beef with B.D.
For reasons you think people jock Dsane,it could go the same way towards you for liking everyone in Gettin Greedy's roster.
I'm pickin that shit up,but I have'nt heard shit since he was on SLR's cd's,and I thought he was average.We'll see.
I liked Mak before but I just coudln't get passed the voice thing for a long time, but I got used to it and now with how his style has developed I think he's pretty tight. It has nothing to do with me and BD squashing shit. I never said that people "jock" D-Sane. I don't think I would ever say that, cause people use to say it to me....Then I realized several things.....

And I don't like everyone on GG's roster. Everyone has come tight on tracks and shit, but there's a person or two that I'm not really feelin....

But Mak's album isn't gonna be for everybody....Some people will hate and some people won't....Some people will think it's sick as fuck and others might call it wack as fuck....Also, he wasn't on SLR's "cd's"...He was only on IK...with like 4 verses total...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
damn syko, you got HELLA cuts on there now....Gangsta Groove is a filthy song....good shit...I've heard Nexx 2 Me before...I just didn't remember it....hennessy and swisha sweets!