MAK & AK-MONEY RHYMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SLUMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to give it a few more spins b4 I give it a grade but swoop it if you lookin' for some heat, fire, fiawada....

Jun 18, 2002
The Mac & A.K. album, Money Rhyme$ is really heated! The production on their is strictly bumpin'.

All the tracks are bangin, but my favourite track has to be Way 2 Saucy feat. Mac Mall. It got that tyte Bay Area sound. It's all good!

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAC sup folks GOOD SHIT looking forward to the second album... you gots to put an insane 1 verse on dat cuzzin....WE gots to connect real soon...been busy with the marketing for the album ... by the way do you have the bounce tracc created?..if so i'll call you to peep it...i figured out a way to werk through the adat issue...holla bacc so we can do this big homie

1 luv
INSANE aka ENANSI

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ INSANE 1

Fa sho.. Hit me tonight on that bounce beat. I aint know how serious you was about that so I aint really tripped. But if you still tryna do it, we'll put the beat together tonight. It's nuthin....

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Tha folks Mac & AK come too heated, and i guarentee everything they drop will be heated... continue to support tha homies ya'll... u can also peep them on tha Komain Livewire album which is slowly but surely startin to gain some attention... look for me and Mac & AK to continue to drop some bangin shit together... write that down... support these maja playaz ya'll....

Ko