Majorfactorrecords.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Anyone tried locating the MFR site? I tried but got this weird search page that didn't give me shit.

Or what about that 1-800 number they got on most of their CD inserts? Anyone ever tried calling it?

I'm just wondering if I can order some CD's directly through their record label, instead of having to go hunting for their shit at shops, and on eBay, Amazon, etc., cause some of their shit is hard to get now.

Apr 25, 2002
peteysweetgrass said:
I got you on what ever you need... My store in Kansas got pretty much ALL the MFR shit... And the new Whale clothing line....Holla @ me
yo i think ima come check u out.....i need to visit some hoes in lawrence anyway

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
I have the Black Border Brothers Volume 3 (not a mix, original trax released last month) with Rich and Rush, the Jump Off by Major factor Records, and The Ghetto Russel Simmons Album, The Ghetto Russel Simmons Mixtape, MFR greatest hits '94-'02, BBB mix cd vol 1, Pole Position Mix cd Vol 1 & 2, MFR Mix tape Vol 2, BBB mix collection '03-'05, and Rich The Factor Street vs. Commercial ... check the sig for the phone # to my store.... call for pricing

Feb 11, 2006
I GOT EVERY RICH THE FACTOR CD OUT..THE NEW SHIT LIKE THE JUMPM OFF IS FUCKIN HEAT..THE TITLE TRACKS GETS CONTINUOUS PLAY IN THE RIDE..RICH THE FACTOR THE BEST RAPPER OUT OF KC ....GO CHECK THAT BLACK BORDER BROTHERS 3 ASWELL..

Apr 8, 2004
MFR then came ugly decent so far this year wit Ghetto Russell Simmons, The JumpOff, & BBB3. Keep That shit Comin.

Yeah #7 on that Sliccs-A Money Fedish. "A Lot Of You Niggas Out Tryna Be The Boss--But Everybody Can't Boss"

What's up wit Tommy Gunn?