Main Attrakionz & Green Ova Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn Ryan Hemsworth produced a banger for that. He keeps moving up my list of favorite up and coming producers. I don't know how much replay a 22 minute track will get from me but it was pretty fucking fresh. Everyone brought it even the fools I never heard of before. In the tags it says Bruiser Brigade but I didn't see Danny, Dopehead, or Chip$ in the tracklisting (or hear them) so who's from their crew on it?

*edit*

Nevermind I just remembered TRPLBLK is a singer in their crew.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Assuming you mean fools, yea that sounds about right. I guess they're comfortable enough with releasing every song they make or something. Getting to the end of this mixtape and it was pretty solid all the way thru.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah damn just woke up typo. I skimmed through it on soundcloud and just from listening to a little of each song I was feeling damn near all of them. I'm going to give it a good listen to when I get home tonight.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so i just started listening to these dudes today, is there a instrumental version of 808's and dark grapes?

i just realized this squadda b dude did a few of my favorite beats from lil b

i could listen to this album every day if there was no words

my landlords annoying lonely weird ass is outside my door smoking weed and coughing obnoxiously to the album as i listen to it

i dunno what these niggas are on but they aint the sharpest lyrically

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just got done listening to that and it's pretty dope. I think MondreM.A.N.'s newest album has been the dopest out of all the stuff they have released in the last month. Everything has been solid though.