Main Attrakionz & Green Ova Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Squadda put up a release of "lo fi gold" at name your own price to help fund the release of a group album between him, Dope G, Robbie Rob and LoLo they are working on.

Name of the album tells you what to expect. Sure there are a few gems in there like most projects.

FUND GREENOVA RECORDS NEXT ALBUM!! - Da Squaddda Tape (LO FI GOLD$$) | Green Ova Undergrounds

All production done by Squadda minus three songs by Friendzone, one by another frequent MAz/Green Ova collaborator Uptown Greg and one by someone named Poloboyshawty

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Looks like he deleted it. I grabbed it before he did though.

From a quick glance it does look like there are a few of the same tracks but that jawn had 14 tracks and this has 23. Hold up and I'll up it to zippyshare.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Zippyshare.com - Squadda B - Da Squaddda Tape (LO FI GOLD$$).zip

At least going from the tracklistings, and that some aren't just renamed, the only three songs that are the same is the one by Uptown Greg (which is longer on this), one of the Friendzone ones, and Break Dis Bread. But there are at least 9 songs on it that aren't on the other even if they are renamed seeing there are that many more tracks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm guessing it was more so likely due to sample clearance issues if they are planning on charging for the album which I'm pretty sure I read they are.

I hope they press up some hard copies, I'd buy one.