Magna Carta Holy Grail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i aint into writing essays. but this quote comes to mind, "for what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?".

different strokes (or values) for different folks.

Props: dalycity650
Feb 8, 2003
well i be damned, maybe jigga man got it from him after all!

sounds like it's more like blu divinci people linked him up with Jay people after this album dropped. rock nation will probably sign him to a management deal for short time to avoid being sued then release him with some cover up excuse. same thing they did to uncle murder and peedi crak

Feb 8, 2003
Man, Luda used to bust ferociously. He's still got gas but doesn't go in like he used to.

rap hasn't been his main focus recently thats why. he got liquor line , a restaurant, headphone company, and been working on three movie roles, his daughters career, and that sexy ass girlfriend of his. his next album will be the last on def Jam.

Last edited:
Props: Roz
Jan 18, 2006
I was mostly disappointed with the production. Watch the Throne was a lot better then this shit even though thats obviously a group album.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I felt the album was pretty solid, with the exception of a couple tracks. The production was on point and Jay was doing his thing. But what stood out to me was how weak the hooks were on this album. The Oceans song was a example of this. Interesting concept, cool beat, but the hook didn't quite hit its mark. You'd think he's at the point in his career where he could have just gotten a few writers on the project and turned it into a classic. 3/5 Mics due to lack luster hooks.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
when dame brought all them philly niggas to the roc. philly rappers are punchline kings.
Real talk. Philly niggas had Wayne spittin that fire for a min as well. Maybe its the competition that raises the bar, pun intended.