Magic new roster?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Magic trade rashard Lewis for gilbert arenas straight up trade.

Magic also trades Vince Carter, mickael pietrus, marcin gortat, 3 mil cash, and 2011 1st rd pick for hedo turkoglu, Jason Richardson, and Earl Clark.

Not a bad trade but in the middle of the season to completely change the roster? I'm not so sure.... Team chemistry is a huge thing for a team sport like bball.

What y'all think?

Jan 18, 2006
they got rid of the people that were suppose to produce and weren't also sucked ass on the defensive side of the ball, btw J-Rich and Arenas reunited. Started off there careers together on the W's. Who knows how much chemistry they have together at this point but helps to have Dwight Howard

Dec 2, 2004
rashard lewis hasnt put up the same numbers since the whole steroids issue came out, vince carter isnt the same vince from toronto. i like the move for orlando maybe with these new faces they will be able to play better ball

Apr 5, 2003
Im 50/50 on this. I'm glad to have j-rich & agent 0, and plus Turk back on the squad but I don't like that they gave up gortat and pietrus. Lewis and Carter fell off so Im don't really mind them being gone.

Aug 9, 2006
i like it, all the fools they traded away hadnt lived up to potential after hedo left, Rashard and pietrus refused to play defense from what i seen...

i think it all depends how well Gilbert A and Dwight H do together...that could be a good combo for years to come if they get it right

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Magic got that rookie Daniel orton, ain't he a center? He'll prolly get some PT now.

Gortat was one of the best back up centers in the league and def coulda started on any team as a center. With Lopez hurt, gorat will fill in nicely.

Mar 26, 2009
Orton's like 6'7 with no shoes, too short....It would be nice if they took Dally off our hands. Maybe now that they have Arenas they could do away with Nelson.

Dally & Thompson for Nelson, Bass, & Q-Rich... Since were so packed in the frontline we give up 2 for 1 and add a backcourt mate for Reke and more Shooting from Q-Rich since we suck at that right now. I doubt the Magic would do it though since they would literally be blowing up the entire team.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
we got rid of gortat. ridiculous trade.
carter however is inconsistent, and so is lewis.
least we gettin turkoglu back. but i think we r screwed come playoff time. we will see.
and gilbert arenas is hella moody and emotional and a weird ass nigga. we will see how this plays out. I'm pretty disappointed tho.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
we got rid of gortat. ridiculous trade.
carter however is inconsistent, and so is lewis.
least we gettin turkoglu back. but i think we r screwed come playoff time. we will see.
and gilbert arenas is hella moody and emotional and a weird ass nigga. we will see how this plays out. I'm pretty disappointed tho.
What you mean we?