MAGAZINE UPDATE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Thanks to everyone for their support and inquiries into our debut issue. AS we said before we are going to be featuring alot of Bay Area/Nor Cal stories as well as the entire West Coast and SouthWest.

We will feature a monthly column called REP YO CITY where we visit different areas and let you know what artists are crackin', and whaere you can get the latest underground gear, music and the best food and nite clubs.

Our debut issue features interviews with Boo-Yaa TRIBE, C-Bo, Sean T, Clika 1, Baby Bash, Chilee Powdah, Jay Tee, Gemini, Rick Rock, Smigg Dirtee and a whole lot more and some special surprises.. Stay tuned for more updates.

If you are interested in advertising or receiving a media kit please e-mail us at: [email protected]

For submiting material to be considered for reviews and interviews please send it to:

Daric B
SouthWestBound Magazine
7925-A N. Oracle Rd., Ste. 223
Tucson, AZ 85704

Even though we are based in AZ please believe we are from the Bay and we are representing to the fullest!

Peace.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
We're all interested in one of these hip-hop magazines actually sitting down and listening to this untapped region(NW) and it's limitless potential.I've been waiting for eonz,but I guess all just keep reading about these same West Coast(Cali) artists.

Sep 4, 2002
BAMMER said:
We're all interested in one of these hip-hop magazines actually sitting down and listening to this untapped region(NW) and it's limitless potential.I've been waiting for eonz,but I guess all just keep reading about these same West Coast(Cali) artists.
wow we agree