mafioso

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
i have i quick question that my friends always bring up about the stupid shit about tech and mac dre they say that the song mafioso is a dis to mac dre's mafioso on al boo boo specialy the part where tech goes you fettichinni(cant spell) eatin muther fucker and mac dre talks about eating fettichinni how ever the fuck you spell it can anyone shed some light on anything on this subject thanks

Feb 18, 2006
thanx and im not a fuckin idiot i know tech is cool with mac dre but key word FRIENDS thought it was a dis to him thank you for the info those who did help fuck some of you need to read better

Oct 16, 2006
To in10city_131x.. You should try and pick up the Skatterman & Snug Brim album.. I assume since you haven't heard Urban Legendz you also haven't heard the other tracks that feature Tech N9ne on there album.. namely:

Skatterman & Snug Brim – Lapdance (ft Tech N9ne & Big Krizz Kaliko)
Skatterman & Snug Brim – Pakman (ft Tech N9ne & Kutt Calhoun)

Just for mine I think these two tracks outshine Mafioso but there all very decent..

So give it a purchase/download to see if you enjoy it or if you have liked Skatterman & Snug Brim inclusions in other Tech songs, and if you really enjoy it.. support it.. there are some pretty decent tracks on this album..

ECF'NW.